GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 Thread."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 17:03
Regular
I have seen many people asking if there is a fourth Island and when is the add on of GTA3 coming out?Have any of you havve or seen the DVD of the Game I was in EB buying my weekly Mag and I was looking at the PS2 section and there is was when you buy a GTA3 game you get it for free.
There are many cheats and many hints on what to do and if anyone wants them I will provide them.this will be the thread that when you have a problem I.E the game is hard or you need some cheats to make it fun then come here if you also have discovered and can back up you discovery on the fourth Island and have the Dodo can fly for long then please write in here also give reviews if you can and review it so that people that don't have it yet can share in with the joy of the GTA3.Thank you.

Coley.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 20/02/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I have seen many people asking if there is a fourth Island and when is the add on of GTA3 coming out?Have any of you havve or seen the DVD of the Game I was in EB buying my weekly Mag and I was looking at the PS2 section and there is was when you buy a GTA3 game you get it for free.
There are many cheats and many hints on what to do and if anyone wants them I will provide them.this will be the thread that when you have a problem I.E the game is hard or you need some cheats to make it fun then come here if you also have discovered and can back up you discovery on the fourth Island and have the Dodo can fly for long then please write in here also give reviews if you can and review it so that people that don't have it yet can share in with the joy of the GTA3.Thank you.

Coley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.