GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a limited amount of time on games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 16:34
Regular
What would you do if you were only allowed half an hour on games every night for some unkown reason like world war 3 broke out and the entire country had to reserve all the electricity possible so you had to resort to going on rations: only 30mins of games per household every day.

The country would be devastated, you would be devastated!I know I would be anyway. Imagine if you had to share the time with your brothers and your sisters so that you only got 6 minutes of gaming time in every day. You wouldnt even have time to do like 2 missions on GTA3. It would be horrible.

I know what games i would go on:

Monday.
GTA3: ild personally go on this on monday because it is fun and since it is a monday everyone is tired and wants to relax because its Monday and it is the first day of school and work for everyone. I think this game will be better when it comes out on the xbox though.

Tuesday.
SSX Tricky: I would go on this game on tuesday because i love this game because of all the amazing tricks which you can do. I hope they are going to bring out another SSX game, does anyone know if they are because if they are will you please post a message and tell us when.

Wednesday.
Devil may cry: Mid week,quite tired from work and school so go and imagine the head of your boss or head teacher and put it on top 1 of those creatures from Devil may cry amd go and slay the thing with your alastor sword arrrr throwing it and seeing its blood flying from side to side.

Thursday.
Halo: Time to give the xbox a warm up and go on it fro the amazing 6 minutes! I wouldn't really have a reason for going on this game except for just wanting to have some fund since its nearly the end of the weeek.:)

Friday.
Choice: FINALLY it's the end of the stressful week and time to simply go on w/e game I feel like going on. Finally I can look forward to have a nice long sleep in on the Saturday and Sunday.

Welllll thats what I woud plan on doing but what would you do if the world suddenly came down to this horrible thought. Mind you what was the point pf this message when we all know we would rather commit suicide then have limited amount of time on games lol.
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:34
Regular
"col"
What would you do if you were only allowed half an hour on games every night for some unkown reason like world war 3 broke out and the entire country had to reserve all the electricity possible so you had to resort to going on rations: only 30mins of games per household every day.

The country would be devastated, you would be devastated!I know I would be anyway. Imagine if you had to share the time with your brothers and your sisters so that you only got 6 minutes of gaming time in every day. You wouldnt even have time to do like 2 missions on GTA3. It would be horrible.

I know what games i would go on:

Monday.
GTA3: ild personally go on this on monday because it is fun and since it is a monday everyone is tired and wants to relax because its Monday and it is the first day of school and work for everyone. I think this game will be better when it comes out on the xbox though.

Tuesday.
SSX Tricky: I would go on this game on tuesday because i love this game because of all the amazing tricks which you can do. I hope they are going to bring out another SSX game, does anyone know if they are because if they are will you please post a message and tell us when.

Wednesday.
Devil may cry: Mid week,quite tired from work and school so go and imagine the head of your boss or head teacher and put it on top 1 of those creatures from Devil may cry amd go and slay the thing with your alastor sword arrrr throwing it and seeing its blood flying from side to side.

Thursday.
Halo: Time to give the xbox a warm up and go on it fro the amazing 6 minutes! I wouldn't really have a reason for going on this game except for just wanting to have some fund since its nearly the end of the weeek.:)

Friday.
Choice: FINALLY it's the end of the stressful week and time to simply go on w/e game I feel like going on. Finally I can look forward to have a nice long sleep in on the Saturday and Sunday.

Welllll thats what I woud plan on doing but what would you do if the world suddenly came down to this horrible thought. Mind you what was the point pf this message when we all know we would rather commit suicide then have limited amount of time on games lol.
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
If that was me I would become robber I would break into other peoples homes taking there 30 minutes a dy and walk around my neigbourhood with a sawed off shotgun killing anyone that gets into my way and here is my list.
Monday:final fastasy vll for the Playstation I would play this for the half an hour because the game play would grip me and I would not be able to wait for the next monday.
Tuesday:GTA3 school is gettong boring because I have been there for two days this week and to come home put on a couple of cheats and running around with a flamethrower would calm my head.
Wednesday:Advance Wars I would love to blow up the enemys army while drinking a pint class full of CokeACola.
Thursday:School is getting annoying and I am about to crack because the pressure of gaming is getting to me and one more day is left before I am out of school for the weekend.
Friday:The weekend is almost here and that means to me 1 hour of gamingI would play Mario Kart because the shells being launched at th dumb person that was thinking they could beat you.
Saturday I would stay up at 11:30 and have my full hour of the week playing Max Payne the graphs the bullet time I am even drooling from my lips now just thinging about it.
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:57
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I'm lucky, lots of old people live around my area, so i'd use their time, maybe cut their grass in return, gives me something better to do other than joining up and getting shot at...
Wed 20/02/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
One thing I know for sure is that I wouldn't be playing Driver on the PSX. I think the loading times for each level were about 6 mins 2 seconds, so by the time you've got it out of it's case and fired it up you're back in blackout time again.

My 6 minutes would be spent playing the Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty demo that came with Zone of the Enders. (Skipping the intro sequences of course...).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.