GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you heard about NTL!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 15:55
Regular
NTL have lost loads of money on there shares last year there shares were worth $40.00 and this year 40cents.If you have NTL and have a second line for the internet like me you will find that your extra line has went up.Mine was £7.50 now £12.50 it is because now you have to pay £5 for the internet.what do you think will happen next will the t.v channels go up in price who knows.
The only plus side is if you buy shares now is the best time to buy the shares are 40cents (27)

Coley.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
NTL have lost loads of money on there shares last year there shares were worth $40.00 and this year 40cents.If you have NTL and have a second line for the internet like me you will find that your extra line has went up.Mine was £7.50 now £12.50 it is because now you have to pay £5 for the internet.what do you think will happen next will the t.v channels go up in price who knows.
The only plus side is if you buy shares now is the best time to buy the shares are 40cents (27)

Coley.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Its common knowledge that NTL are losing millions a year.

Didn't they just axe 4,000 jobs?
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:00
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Craw wrote:
> Its common knowledge that NTL are losing millions a year.

Didn't they just
> axe 4,000 jobs?
Yes and I think it is unfair because we only got cable because of the internet free and now they have put up the prices I am annoyed we got no word of the price going up we just got billed.

Coley.
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:03
Regular
NTL are taking the mick.

They give us these 2nd lines for £5 a month, and free internet.

Then they add all these extra prices...

Thier original selling point was how they were cheaper than BT...
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:05
"High polygon count"
Yup, NTL are something like £12 billion in debt.
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:07
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Thier original selling point was how they were cheaper than BT...

They still are for broadband internet! :-)

We have all our stuff from them - TV, phone and internet.

The e-mail they sent out regarding the end of 0800 net access said that they were having to start charging to cover the cost of broadband users, or something like that.
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Yes I think they will go bust and BT will bounch back to be the best again.

Coley.
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:09
"High polygon count"
I hope not - I'd hate to go back to BT.

They employ nothing but idiots.

Wed 20/02/02 at 16:10
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Or†ega wrote:
> Thier original selling point was how they were cheaper than
> BT...

They still are for broadband internet! :-)

We have all our stuff
> from them - TV, phone and internet.

The e-mail they sent out regarding the
> end of 0800 net access said that they were having to start charging to cover the
> cost of broadband users, or something like that.
we have everything T.V internet phone and they will charge more.
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:12
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Move to Telewest, great stuff + you already have all the cables laid :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.