GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Mutha Trucker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Big Mutha Truckers'.
Wed 11/12/02 at 18:40
Regular
This game has been mentioned a couple of times in game magazines. From what i've read it seems quite good. Out sometime next year.
The idea is you work for a haulage company.. you have to buy goods, ship em' across the states and sell em' for a higher price. Beat rival competition and get as much profit as possible watching out for cops along the way. Better that 18 Wheeler.
Anyone know anything else about it?

thanks ;Djc
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:00
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Anyone heard anything else recently about this games. I know its out on PS2 because I saw it in the shops so if anyone has played it could they write their views.. thanks
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:12
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Has anyone played it on another platform?
Thu 12/12/02 at 14:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It actually looks good, I saw a video of the PS2 version and it does look like a very interesting game. But it's one of those games you'd have to wait for reveiws before you part cash for it.
Thu 12/12/02 at 11:29
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Oh yeah of course
Thu 12/12/02 at 11:25
Regular
"^_^"
It looks ok, but I might want to play on it before I spend cash on it. You never know it might turn out like a load of Chicken Poo!
Thu 12/12/02 at 10:12
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah and you arent allowed to be caught speeding
Thu 12/12/02 at 10:08
Regular
"^_^"
Looks ok, apparently there are Biker Gangs trying to steal your important Cargo!
Thu 12/12/02 at 09:38
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Out early next year I think
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
JC941 wrote:
> Yeah. I saw some PS2 shots. Look a little shoddy (same with turok's
> PS2 game) better on cube an xbox

yay, you're still online!
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:06
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah. I saw some PS2 shots. Look a little shoddy (same with turok's PS2 game) better on cube an xbox

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.