GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P Colin Mcrae"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/07 at 21:01
Regular
I Woke up to hear this news :

Colin McRae, who has died in a helicopter crash aged 39, began his rally career in 1986, made his WRC debut in 1987 and won the British Championship in a Subaru in 1991 & 92.

R.I.P Colin Mcrae , it's a shock to many that a racing legend has passed away! I only purchased Dirt (his latest rally game) on the PS3 on Friday.

Rest In Peace to Colin,Johnny,Ben,Graeme.

My thought's are with all the family and friends.
Wed 19/09/07 at 17:41
Regular
"Lucky Me"
Its very sad. To lose two talented drivers in such a short time. Richard Burns had cancer.

Such a sad end to such their lives.
My condolences to Colin's family at this time. Not only losing Colin but his 6 year old son Jonny too.

Sometimes wonder why some horrible people are allowed to live and other good people die young.
Mon 17/09/07 at 14:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Colin Mcrae.... dirt.

typical eh? guy works as a rally driver and ends up buying it in some out-of-the-blue accident. double sucks that his kid was in there too :(
Mon 17/09/07 at 10:00
"possibly impossible"
I think it made it even worse that his 5 year old son was killed alongside him.
Sun 16/09/07 at 22:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
hippyman wrote:
> Richard Burns died not too long ago either - and it was nothing
> to do with rallying, which seems unfair.

Something I raised in the F1 thread earlier.

RIP, really tragic news.
Sun 16/09/07 at 22:04
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, heard that too. Shame.
Sun 16/09/07 at 21:28
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Yeah, it's a sad day - didn't have too much of an interest in rally until recently, but colin mcrae was one of my heroes in that sport - really routed for him in my onflight tv (showing the recent world rally sports event thingy)

Richard Burns died not too long ago either - and it was nothing to do with rallying, which seems unfair.
Sun 16/09/07 at 21:08
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> You only just woke up? Congrats!

No! i've been out all day and just got in.
Sun 16/09/07 at 21:07
Regular
You only just woke up? Congrats!
Sun 16/09/07 at 21:01
Regular
I Woke up to hear this news :

Colin McRae, who has died in a helicopter crash aged 39, began his rally career in 1986, made his WRC debut in 1987 and won the British Championship in a Subaru in 1991 & 92.

R.I.P Colin Mcrae , it's a shock to many that a racing legend has passed away! I only purchased Dirt (his latest rally game) on the PS3 on Friday.

Rest In Peace to Colin,Johnny,Ben,Graeme.

My thought's are with all the family and friends.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.