GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"even more new games on there way to me!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/12/02 at 00:06
Regular
no, im not trying to show off, merely share my glee and happiness at the games on there way to me now!!

PSO 1 and 2 + the Broadband adaptor are on there way to arrive hopefully tuesday next week.
Star Wars Bounty Hunter is to arrive day after tomorrow
and finally Zelda is to arrive on monday, depending if i decide to go ahead and order the JAP one, although some one did mention it had englsih option!

hmmm, we shall see on sat when i get to play test it!
Thu 12/12/02 at 08:22
Regular
"^_^"
I know. NO SPOILERS. Zelda is going to be a great game. No review needs to explain that. So, NO SPOILERS.........please
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:22
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Good point, no spoilers no matter how small whatsoever please. If you must do a spoiler put SPOILER SPOILER ALERT or something noticeable like that in capitals first.

Games like this that are guaranteed to be good I don't even read reviews or even previews, just take a few looks at some screens and maybe look at the scores it gets when games sites/mags review it.
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:20
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> When you get Zelda, remember when you post to warn about spoilers. I
> don't wanna know any plot stuff until I get the game myself.

no worries, i hate it just as much as you do when people do that!

i remember when i got Resi 1 years ago on PS1 and people had posted up stuff!
and also more recently for Eternal Darkness, people put up stuff that i really didnt want to read first!
and once you start to read something you invariably want to read more!!
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:18
Regular
When you get Zelda, remember when you post to warn about spoilers. I don't wanna know any plot stuff until I get the game myself.
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:18
Regular
Tphi *<:-) wrote:
>>
> you need to concentrate on one game for a while.
> and when zelda comes out i wnat to here all about it. when you getting
> it?

thats is so true!
lol, if all goes according to plan, which it rarely does, my local shop gets it on sat morning, so ill go have a look and if they havent sold too many ill bring it home for a playtest.

theya re offering a few packs for it, 1. just he wind waker, 2. wind waker and oot, and 3. just oot on its own i believe
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
WebDVDuk wrote:
> what do you mean?
> convertor?
>
> i have a JAP cube chipped for US games aswell, in case you didnt
> know.
>
> i am gonna get it from my local friendly shop to play with for a few
> days, if i like it and can actually understand it then i may as well
> buy it
>
>
> then again to be fair i barely have time to play all the otehr games i
> havent finished yet let alone one as big as Zelda will be!

you need to concentrate on one game for a while.
and when zelda comes out i wnat to here all about it. when you getting it?
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Oh right I didn't know you had a chipped Cube.

Zelda will rock, here's hoping there is an English language option othwerwise it may just be a little too hard to figure out eh.
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:12
Regular
what do you mean?
convertor?

i have a JAP cube chipped for US games aswell, in case you didnt know.

i am gonna get it from my local friendly shop to play with for a few days, if i like it and can actually understand it then i may as well buy it

then again to be fair i barely have time to play all the otehr games i havent finished yet let alone one as big as Zelda will be!
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You got like a convertor thing then for the Japanese Zelda?

I'll be bitting my nails but I think I'll wait for the English verion.
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:06
Regular
no, im not trying to show off, merely share my glee and happiness at the games on there way to me now!!

PSO 1 and 2 + the Broadband adaptor are on there way to arrive hopefully tuesday next week.
Star Wars Bounty Hunter is to arrive day after tomorrow
and finally Zelda is to arrive on monday, depending if i decide to go ahead and order the JAP one, although some one did mention it had englsih option!

hmmm, we shall see on sat when i get to play test it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.