GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please Help?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Thu 12/12/02 at 09:04
Regular
Hi,

I am new to the Play station 2 and have Harry potter and the chamber of secrets. I am looking for the restricted part of the library on the 2nd floor. I have been looking for a very long time can anybody please help?

Also on Headhunter I am at the bank and the guy behind the screen is sending out the spiders and have to breakdown the safety door, I keep getting killed and can go no further, again any help would be appreciated...

Andy
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:04
Regular
"You only live twice"
You could search on google or anyonther search engine
Thu 12/12/02 at 09:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Either the hint section here or gamefaq.com
Thu 12/12/02 at 09:04
Hi,

I am new to the Play station 2 and have Harry potter and the chamber of secrets. I am looking for the restricted part of the library on the 2nd floor. I have been looking for a very long time can anybody please help?

Also on Headhunter I am at the bank and the guy behind the screen is sending out the spiders and have to breakdown the safety door, I keep getting killed and can go no further, again any help would be appreciated...

Andy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.