GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 4 news and update"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:36
Regular
December 10, 2002 -

Capcom Entertainment USA today confirmed that the next installment of the popular and acclaimed "survival horror" series, Resident Evil 4, will not ship until sometime in 2004. The title will be exclusive to Nintendo's next-generation console, according to the company.
Resident Evil 4, which runs in full 3D, stars Leon S. Kennedy as he journeys overseas to uncover an evil conspiracy by the Umbrella Company. However, at some point the hero becomes infected by the deadly progenitor of the T-Virus. The game features lush real-time locales overflowing with detail and dark atmosphere.

Capcom said it would reveal more about the game, and others, in a formal announcement early next year.

i myself cannot wait!
although im not too sure if the move to full 3D will be a good one!
we will have to wait and see...............
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:36
Regular
December 10, 2002 -

Capcom Entertainment USA today confirmed that the next installment of the popular and acclaimed "survival horror" series, Resident Evil 4, will not ship until sometime in 2004. The title will be exclusive to Nintendo's next-generation console, according to the company.
Resident Evil 4, which runs in full 3D, stars Leon S. Kennedy as he journeys overseas to uncover an evil conspiracy by the Umbrella Company. However, at some point the hero becomes infected by the deadly progenitor of the T-Virus. The game features lush real-time locales overflowing with detail and dark atmosphere.

Capcom said it would reveal more about the game, and others, in a formal announcement early next year.

i myself cannot wait!
although im not too sure if the move to full 3D will be a good one!
we will have to wait and see...............
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:43
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I'm not too interested in the RE series of games. Personally, I think the formula is tired and boring. However, don't all flame me at once! It's merely my opinion...
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:45
Regular
I thought you were gonna say you had it Alco
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:46
Regular
Crimbo deutsch wrote:
> I thought you were gonna say you had it Alco

LOL

how could i have it?
its not even in the testing demo stages yet!
as far as i last heard there isnt even any in game play ready
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
hey, WebDVDuk m8, Whats your hotmail addy?

and its good news to hear more about it or we'll be wondoring all year about whats gunno be about etc.
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:48
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
> I'm not too interested in the RE series of games. Personally, I think
> the formula is tired and boring. However, don't all flame me at once!
> It's merely my opinion...

i know what you mean, but TBH these games will always be around, and i myself like them

Resi 0 proved to me that i can get into these games again after the complete waste of time bringing out Resi 1 on GC, they should have spent more time on Resi 0 and 4 instead of remaking 1!

this would mean we could have had 0 and 4 sooner!
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:48
Regular
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> hey, WebDVDuk m8, Whats your hotmail addy?
>
> and its good news to hear more about it or we'll be wondoring all year
> about whats gunno be about etc.

its [email protected]

why?
whats up?
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:49
Regular
WebDVDuk wrote:
> Crimbo deutsch wrote:
>
>
> LOL
>
> how could i have it?
> its not even in the testing demo stages yet!
> as far as i last heard there isnt even any in game play ready

Lol, I know, but you seem to have every other new game ;)
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:50
Regular
Crimbo deutsch wrote:
> WebDVDuk wrote:
> Crimbo deutsch wrote:
>
>
> LOL
>
> how could i have it?
> its not even in the testing demo stages yet!
> as far as i last heard there isnt even any in game play ready
>
> Lol, I know, but you seem to have every other new game ;)

well i try, latest hgame was Dead to rights then its zelda next and PSO 1 and 2!
yay!
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:53
Regular
Damn you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.