GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 4 news and update"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:36
Regular
December 10, 2002 -

Capcom Entertainment USA today confirmed that the next installment of the popular and acclaimed "survival horror" series, Resident Evil 4, will not ship until sometime in 2004. The title will be exclusive to Nintendo's next-generation console, according to the company.
Resident Evil 4, which runs in full 3D, stars Leon S. Kennedy as he journeys overseas to uncover an evil conspiracy by the Umbrella Company. However, at some point the hero becomes infected by the deadly progenitor of the T-Virus. The game features lush real-time locales overflowing with detail and dark atmosphere.

Capcom said it would reveal more about the game, and others, in a formal announcement early next year.

i myself cannot wait!
although im not too sure if the move to full 3D will be a good one!
we will have to wait and see...............
Fri 13/12/02 at 15:46
Regular
cipro wrote:
> I saw a very short video trailer for Resi 4, and it looks amazing.
> Graphics wise of course, I'm not quite sure about the story though but
> I hope the developers either end the series, or at least change it
> some ways.

im guessing it was the pre renderee trailer, the one with leon and the dark shadowy "bat" like thing.

its pre rendered so it would look good buddy
Fri 13/12/02 at 11:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I saw a very short video trailer for Resi 4, and it looks amazing. Graphics wise of course, I'm not quite sure about the story though but I hope the developers either end the series, or at least change it some ways.
Fri 13/12/02 at 00:58
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> WebDVDuk wrote:
> Bishops stortford, in herts
>
> My cousins live there....not sure why i just told you that, but I did
> anyway.

lol, fair enough! its an ok town, nothing special!
Thu 12/12/02 at 23:36
Regular
WebDVDuk wrote:
> Bishops stortford, in herts

My cousins live there....not sure why i just told you that, but I did anyway.
Thu 12/12/02 at 21:30
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
This should be good. I'm guessing the other three games will be released before this though all updated and beefed up. By the time it comes out people will all be like ohhhhhh another Resi Evil game.

Well that's what I reckon
Thu 12/12/02 at 17:39
Regular
"^_^"
Resi 4 will rule!
Thu 12/12/02 at 17:34
Regular
No where near me then :(
Thu 12/12/02 at 17:28
Regular
Crimbo deutsch wrote:
> Nice :D
>
> Where do you live?

Bishops stortford, in herts

near stansted airport
Thu 12/12/02 at 17:00
Regular
Nice :D

Where do you live?
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:57
Regular
Crimbo deutsch wrote:
> Damn you

lol, as i have said before, anyone who lives near me is welcome to come over and play them!

you can see my games here>>>>>>>
http://www.face-pic.com/ (space) pages/view_pic.php?pic=599677&user=alcofrolic&id= (space) 159388&type=1&apics=&acode=&h=1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.