GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo R.I.P"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 00:04
Regular
There, lays the freshly dug grave awaiting the failure that will be the Gamecube, opposite it's sister graves of the N64 (Died on release) and the ludicrous handhelds that are the GBA'S.
Sadly, no-one attends the funerals.
No flowers neither.
Please sign the condolence book though.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:41
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> *

why was this stared out ??? just coz it was offensive ;-)
oops. never mind
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:40
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i know what it is , you can see it at liksang , it's like a gba but with a bigger screen , and probably better graphics , but nothing can defeat the gameboy name... especially when the gp32 is £126 !!!!!! not worth it !
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
DecallionStallion wrote:

> ludicrous handhelds that are the GBA'S.

Well there isn't much competition to the GBA. The only competition they have is from the GP32, and I'd be surprised if you actually knew what that was!

Nintendo is not going to be going anywhere in the near future, so I think ya should get your facts straight. And then go play on a Gamecube and realise how good it actually is!

:)
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:37
DecallionStallion wrote:
> You guys are seriously messed up, especially you desert whatever, your just
> arrived.

LoL. You really cannot present a reason for saying that, or presenting a biased opinion on the Nintendo. You can't write an opinionated topic in 5 lines, so I say please explain to me why the GC will be a failure.

"ha ha ha ha pathetic, all of u"

Meh, not really. At least I present an intelligent and informative opinion of what is on my mind, without sounding biased (most of the time). And I said all that without my head exploding.

*Pop*

Ah well ;)
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:32
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
DecallionStallion wrote:

> It's just that I know good hardware when I see it.

LOL! Obviously you DON'T!

:p
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
DecallionStallion so why do you think the Gamecube is going to fail?

And why is the GBA gonna do so bad? Going that the Gameboy is the highest selling console EVER! And the fact that the GBA is selling like hotcakes!

:)
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:01
""Meth""
You guys are seriously messed up, especially you desert whatever, your just arrived.

I've owned all consoles over the past 6-7 years and ain't a sony newbie.

It's just that I know good hardware when I see it.

Unlike the dead, crud n64

ha ha ha ha pathetic, all of u
Wed 20/02/02 at 12:44
Regular
I think that the original poster might be on to something here...

Ofcourse no one will be attending the GC and GBA funerals because these two won't be snuffing it until we have a new Nintendo console to play on!
Wed 20/02/02 at 11:08
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Cooky wrote:
> I guess this is an example of a Sony newbie!

Could be, but remember we aint all like that...
Wed 20/02/02 at 08:46
That's a biased and narrow-minded piece of material if I've ever seen it! How can you guarantee that the Gamecube will die like the N64? Anyway, if it did die "like the N64", then it would have 5 full years to thrive, which is a long time in the console world. You cannot see into the future, so therefore you have a totally invalid opinion on the matter. Actually, the GBA sold quite well, or so I hear. This a stupid, morbid and disgusting topic/attempt at humor. I'm outta here...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.