GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do we make the world a better place?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/07 at 17:45
Regular
"Hate humanity? Yep, sure do. There's such a lack of responsibility for one's actions in the world, a selfishness, and a great destruction in the way people live their lives. It's all instant gratification, and who cares how my instant gratification affects those around me, or on a small personal leverl or a global level. The way people treat each other is truly disgusting, and we've created an environment through advances in science and technology that allows for a very septic society to thrive. And we breed and breed, and all the wrong people breed while all the right people don't want to have children because they don't want to place them in this world." Davey Havok

I dont hate the world I live in. I dont unerstand it, or the people in it. I guess to a point I do hate humanity. Gun crime in schools. Children getting gunned down in our streets. Suicide soars. Children left parentless. Parents having to bury their children. Homeless. Rich extravagent celebrities. People without clean drinking water. Incresing numbers of endangered species. War. Innocent poeple dying. Sons fighting other people's wars. Only love can conquer hate.

We live in a world filled with pain. There's only so much one person can do. Everybody needs to take responsibilty for their actions. We need to start taking action.

Can any one person make a difference?! The world's a weird place. People are dying of hunger and preventably, curable diseases, whilst the rest of us aren't happy either and take what we have for granted. And then the world itself is dying. What do we do?! How do we make a difference?! How did we let it get so bad?! What will our children do?! Is this really the world we want our children to grow up in?!
Tue 16/10/07 at 09:28
Regular
"Laughingstock"
You could just as easily dwell on all the "good" things, and paint a picture of the world and life in general as being wonderful / precious.

Where humanity is concerned you'll always find the extremes (and everything in between) - so what's new. Human nature is what it is. Yes it will destroy, manipulate, corrupt and destroy, but it will also do the opposite.

So what do we do? We go on, in the hope that a better transformation lurks around the next corner.
Fri 14/09/07 at 17:45
Regular
"Hate humanity? Yep, sure do. There's such a lack of responsibility for one's actions in the world, a selfishness, and a great destruction in the way people live their lives. It's all instant gratification, and who cares how my instant gratification affects those around me, or on a small personal leverl or a global level. The way people treat each other is truly disgusting, and we've created an environment through advances in science and technology that allows for a very septic society to thrive. And we breed and breed, and all the wrong people breed while all the right people don't want to have children because they don't want to place them in this world." Davey Havok

I dont hate the world I live in. I dont unerstand it, or the people in it. I guess to a point I do hate humanity. Gun crime in schools. Children getting gunned down in our streets. Suicide soars. Children left parentless. Parents having to bury their children. Homeless. Rich extravagent celebrities. People without clean drinking water. Incresing numbers of endangered species. War. Innocent poeple dying. Sons fighting other people's wars. Only love can conquer hate.

We live in a world filled with pain. There's only so much one person can do. Everybody needs to take responsibilty for their actions. We need to start taking action.

Can any one person make a difference?! The world's a weird place. People are dying of hunger and preventably, curable diseases, whilst the rest of us aren't happy either and take what we have for granted. And then the world itself is dying. What do we do?! How do we make a difference?! How did we let it get so bad?! What will our children do?! Is this really the world we want our children to grow up in?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.