GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advice on anything = ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/07 at 17:35
Regular
Sometimes it helps to get another person's opinion. So why not post anything you want advice on here, and I'm sure many will be happy to help. = )
Mon 17/09/07 at 17:36
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I bought a set of 5.1 speakers about 2 weeks ago. I have sent them back because they have a tendency to crackle and make horrible noises even when disconnected from the PC. These are the culprits.

So now I'm looking for a new set of speakers. Another thing I found with those ones is that they hardly generate any bass at all, and I want a set of bassy speakers.

Probably my upper spend limit is £35-40. I don't mind where I get them from, but if it's Amazon, I can use my £30 voucher when it arrives.

I've got my eye on these ones, but am not sure. I think the 100W refers to amplitude, not bass. But anyway, any suggestions?
Mon 17/09/07 at 16:58
Regular
Bob_The_Moose said

Merging with the tech help would be good. I'd like to see threads like 'My PHP stopped working, what should I do?' next to 'omgz i found my bf kissing my best friend, what should I do?'.

That sounds a tad sarcastic, not like you at all :))
Mon 17/09/07 at 16:47
"nope"
I bought some Tesco organic oranges and some Tesco ruby oranges, each in sealed bags. I ate the ruby oranges and a week later realized that the organic ones were rotting in the bottom of the fridge. I pulled them out and discovered that three were not rotting. One was a plain orange. The other two were ruby oranges. So... How can I be sure that they were oranges in the first place and not visitors from the planet Bourbon? Is this a cunning plan by the joint evils of vilest Bourbon and Tesco Earth to infiltrate our planet by pretending to be organic? What kind of weapons do Bourbonites wield and does conventional toys r us heeman armour provide sufficient protection or should I splash out on more expensive stuff? my sizes are 34 leg, 32 waist, 36 (i think??) chest and big head ...so you can recommend a particular fitting if you have a catalogue number.
Sun 16/09/07 at 20:51
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Merging with the tech help would be good. I'd like to see threads like 'My PHP stopped working, what should I do?' next to 'omgz i found my bf kissing my best friend, what should I do?'.
Sun 16/09/07 at 18:57
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Nooo leave it here, one more thing to use general chat for! It needs more stuff like this in here!
Sun 16/09/07 at 18:41
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Thats quite a good idea. We could merge it with the tech help forum.
Fri 14/09/07 at 23:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
This would probably be better suited to, dare I say it, a new forum.

People wanting help with anything from cheats on games, to their own website building, to Advice on Anything =D
Fri 14/09/07 at 17:35
Regular
Sometimes it helps to get another person's opinion. So why not post anything you want advice on here, and I'm sure many will be happy to help. = )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.