GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stadiam For GTA3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/02 at 19:14
Regular
Can any one get into the stadiam on GTA3?
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:49
Go onto the ps1+ps2 forum and onto the thread which says "GTA3's best kept secret (so upsetting that they left it out". That explains a lot of it and theres more which involes Darkel like where Donald Love goes, and about the observatory and that blocked road in Shoreside Vale.
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:41
I didnt know that and it explains why there would just be a stadium there for no reason at all.
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:36
Or†ega wrote:
> Dont think you can mate.

Someone was saying that originally It was for a
> mission where you have to crash a plane into it, but that was taken out becasue
> of September 11th.

Anyone expand on this?

This was going to be a part of the game where you had a boss who was a tramp called Darkel but his missions were "offensive" to the sept 11th thing. So, because of that we now have boring rampages instead of cool missions like crashing planes into buildings etc.
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
another way to get in is use the gravity cheat and go as fast as you can up the steps and at the angel you are at you will fly over threw the hole between the gates and the top of the enterance.

Coley.
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:08
I have heard rumours that you can get into the stadium by completing El Burro's missions twice.However, they are unconfirmed and I have not tried it myself yet. When you have completed all of El Burro's missions they do not show up on the map any longer, altough the phone continues to ring and you are still able to answer it.
Wed 20/02/02 at 07:57
So there`s no way to get into the stadiam and stay there?
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you fly the dodo into that spidery thing at the airport you get stuck inside and it's too high to jump out of. Snuggly managed to blow the plane up aswell, so he was doubly trapped.
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:49
""Meth""
Did I say you couldn't. I suggest you go see an anger-management therapy class young man, it's just that it's totally boring now, if you've had it for 5 months, like me
Tue 19/02/02 at 19:41
Stallion is right, you can get into the stadium withe the dodo (if ur good).When i got in I ACTUALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME MANAGED TO GET MY PS2 TO CRASH(without hitting it). You kinda fall into blue stuff and eventually you should end up on the pavement next to it......unfortunatly i just ended up back in the stadium again and began 2 'fall' again eventually causing GTA 3 to crash.

AND WE KIN TALK ABOUT OLD(ish) GAMES IT WE WANT 2 THANK U VERY MUCH!!!
Tue 19/02/02 at 19:19
""Meth""
Yes, you can get into the stadium via the dodo but all you do is fall into a never ending abyss of a blue background and eventually after falling for 5 minutes you re-emerge on the street...Man, how many times are people gonna talk about GTA3, on the same topics. People should just revert back to older topics to find their answer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.