GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If You Liked The Buffy Game...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/12/02 at 09:22
Regular
Then this should be great as well, as long as they do a good job of it;

http://www.game.uk.com/review.asp?rev_id=146694

Okay, so the Dark Angel show is dead, but the game looks alright, and ahs the all important cast voices, likenesses e.t.c I like the mention of DVD extra's as well, there is plenty of space on the discs so why not use it up with stuff like this if the game doesn't need it ?

Plus the fact there is a DVD trailer means, oh yes, Dark Angel is coming to DVD next year :)

*Sorry for short post but I can't be bothered with long ones at the moment*

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 13/12/02 at 09:22
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Then this should be great as well, as long as they do a good job of it;

http://www.game.uk.com/review.asp?rev_id=146694

Okay, so the Dark Angel show is dead, but the game looks alright, and ahs the all important cast voices, likenesses e.t.c I like the mention of DVD extra's as well, there is plenty of space on the discs so why not use it up with stuff like this if the game doesn't need it ?

Plus the fact there is a DVD trailer means, oh yes, Dark Angel is coming to DVD next year :)

*Sorry for short post but I can't be bothered with long ones at the moment*

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 13/12/02 at 10:23
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I didn't like though.
Fri 13/12/02 at 10:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I heard about this game in the Summer, it was suppose to be out in November. I loved the show so hopefully I will get the game if it turns out good. I loved the Buffy game because I loved the actual show. I think these games from TV series have more appeal if you actually like the show.
Fri 13/12/02 at 13:01
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
Oh dear IGN got a review of this and its poo!

Its says it trys to do things Buffy did well but fails miserably and is incredably dull.
Fri 13/12/02 at 13:02
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
It has become an non insider review now

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/377/377903p1.html

check it out.
Fri 13/12/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Not a very good review. May give the game a rent once its released.
Fri 13/12/02 at 15:38
Regular
"everyone says it"
Pfff. Buffy was good fun. I love LOVE LOVE the series for enjoyment TV and that supports my opinion of the game. Dark Angel has never appealed to me.

On the other hand... Blade II could have been good. Robocop better be good.
Fri 13/12/02 at 18:48
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
There is a preview of that on ign too lol!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.