GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Never do less than your best?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/07 at 17:32
Regular
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. "

Basically I came across this quote a couple of years ago and I do agree with it. Not working your hardest doesn't do anything for anyone. It hinders you, and stops people from pushing themselves to work their hardest. Burning out is better than trying to fade in the background.

If you do not work your hardest surely you cannnot be proud of what you do. Working hard opens your mind an helps to broaden your horizon. Work to reach beyond your usual standards. If you reach for the stars at least you'll come away with star dust.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain
Mon 17/09/07 at 17:29
"nope"
I usually do my best to stay in bed as long as is possible... I get what you are telling me though. Life is like a box of chocolates if you eat them all you will stand out like no one else and it gives others a chance to stand out too especially when boarding a plane filled with low air fare activists angered by those who have two seats for the price of one.

sorry this is not funny but I have had one too many mugs of sarcasm today and needed some place to vent the nonsense
Fri 14/09/07 at 22:36
Regular
I can do my best without trying.

:O
Fri 14/09/07 at 19:29
Regular
"Hello."
If somethings hard to do, then it's not worth doing.
Fri 14/09/07 at 19:05
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
The Simpsons covered this years ago. :)

Homer: "Kids, you tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try"
Fri 14/09/07 at 17:32
Regular
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. "

Basically I came across this quote a couple of years ago and I do agree with it. Not working your hardest doesn't do anything for anyone. It hinders you, and stops people from pushing themselves to work their hardest. Burning out is better than trying to fade in the background.

If you do not work your hardest surely you cannnot be proud of what you do. Working hard opens your mind an helps to broaden your horizon. Work to reach beyond your usual standards. If you reach for the stars at least you'll come away with star dust.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.