GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone like the movie HAPPY FEET?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/07 at 17:22
Regular
OMG OMG OMG! I Love this movie! Its got singing and dancing penguins, what more could you want?!
Fri 14/09/07 at 19:17
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Always been interested in computer graphics so I love CGI movies. Too much use of motion capture in some for my liking these days though.

Happy Feet is great though. I just sit in awe watching some of the animation on it. And its even better in HD. :)
Fri 14/09/07 at 19:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Scary?

Vexxxed is a great big wimp!
Fri 14/09/07 at 18:17
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
This, is possibly the most random post, especially when I have just been looking at your other, more serious posts...but hey it's cool!

I have not yet seen this film, it looks rather odd and scary, although, the idea of dancing penguins does sound like the kind of thing that would amuse me greatly, though the film itself probably wouldn't.
Fri 14/09/07 at 17:22
Regular
OMG OMG OMG! I Love this movie! Its got singing and dancing penguins, what more could you want?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.