GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you just wanna talk to someone..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/07 at 01:22
Regular
Hiya

I just thought I'd make a thread where anyone who just wants to talk to some, about anything, can come talk. I know thats what this website is about. But, sometimes you want to talk to someone cos you're unhappy or angry or upset. So please feel free to talk about it here...
Fri 14/09/07 at 14:17
"possibly impossible"
Ladybird wrote:
>How's the market where you are?

Not too bad, though I'm worried about the state of the bananas and those pirate DVDs they sell ;)

But seriously, If there was a time to buy bonds, it would be know. So far there has been one dip in worldwide share prices due to the instability of mortgage rates (USA affecting European markets too and generally no-one wants to borrow from anyone else) and this will, in turn, cause the financial markets no end of trouble. So while shares become yet more unstable, people will look to bonds as a safer bet, so prices will rise. So buying in is a good bet if you have enough cash.

Or offset any mortgage worries by buying shares when the market does dip again, then keeping them until it's stable. Even after a major event, you're only looking at several months before share prices bounce back.

And ensure you have good mortgage protection, too. THat goes without saying.

Next biggest issue is Debt, though. Getting out of that can be a bit more tricky...
Fri 14/09/07 at 06:17
Regular
I'm worried about this continuous mortgage meltdown, the impact it will have in the usual winter decline of the industry.. and the fact that analysts don't see the end to this spiraling demise any time soon. How's the market where you are?
Fri 14/09/07 at 01:22
Regular
Hiya

I just thought I'd make a thread where anyone who just wants to talk to some, about anything, can come talk. I know thats what this website is about. But, sometimes you want to talk to someone cos you're unhappy or angry or upset. So please feel free to talk about it here...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.