GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SHENMUE - THE BEST GAME EVER ."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/09/00 at 00:06
Regular
Yes it is - it will be here on the 1st of December - so all you guys who have earned over £100 from that great website - then I recommend you get this game - it not only is a free moving virtually unrestricted game - it is going to be a whole new experience, it will RE -define the word Experience - in the dictionary - look up experience in 2 years time - and it will state ' please refer to 'Shenmue' - and one that, frankly - I ain't gonna miss.
Fri 22/09/00 at 00:06
Yes it is - it will be here on the 1st of December - so all you guys who have earned over £100 from that great website - then I recommend you get this game - it not only is a free moving virtually unrestricted game - it is going to be a whole new experience, it will RE -define the word Experience - in the dictionary - look up experience in 2 years time - and it will state ' please refer to 'Shenmue' - and one that, frankly - I ain't gonna miss.
Fri 22/09/00 at 08:07
Regular
"not dead"
Okay, okay enough already! If I had a Dreamcast I'd buy the game! But I don't have one, and as every bloody month something else goes wrong with my car, I don't think that I'll ever get one! But the game really does sound interesting to me, so do you know of any websites where I can get more info, and few screenshots, just so I can see it for myself?
Fri 22/09/00 at 09:58
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Earned £100 from what great website? I guess from other comments this has something to do with writing load of different reviews but for where?
Fri 22/09/00 at 10:50
Regular
"not dead"
It's www.uk.ciao.com

However I think that they've just passed there 70000 reviews target mark, and are about to pay up, so you would probably not get anything until they hit their next target, which has not yet been set. They'll probably lower the amounts they pay - if they pay at all.
Fri 22/09/00 at 13:36
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Thanks. They're on 60383 opinions so far so I've signed up. I'm still reading up on what's what but if I see any opinions by anyone from this site I'll give them a read (or at least open and close them so that they think I've read them).

Also, just to keep with the original topic, I think Shenmue looks good!
Fri 22/09/00 at 14:06
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Ooops, I've just read that 'Members who send messages to other members asking them to rate/read their opinions' is one of their descriptions of fraud.

Therefore I won't read any opinions just because the name seems familiar from this board (nudge, nudge, wink, wink etc...).
Fri 22/09/00 at 16:21
You can rate whoever's opinions you like - But you must not force people to rate opinions - as this is mean - for some reason - the Ciao place has suddenly dropped by 10000 reviews - I don't know why.
N E way - Shenmue - get screen shots etc. from www.gamecenter.com - They look great.
Fri 22/09/00 at 17:25
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Shenmue is fekkin' awesome! I've had the import version for 6 months, but I'm gonna be picking up the domestic release. Oh yes!

There's an awesome Shenmue wallpaper over at AM2's website

http://www.sega-rd2.com/week/2000_09/cyber_shenmue.html

-Bleeders
Fri 22/09/00 at 17:28
Regular
When I get my Dreamcast (Ah...bliss), which I earned money for in no way particular, I think I might just get this game.
Fri 22/09/00 at 17:30
Regular
3 GDROMS! WOW!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.