GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What I want for Christmas!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/12/02 at 22:08
Regular
There are things that I want that money cannot buy. Like for my family to stop arguing and to become a family again. But I know that will not happen. I don't know about you guys, but I know every family fights. My family constantly argues.

There is my Mum and Dad. My brother (who kicked me out of our shared room and hasn't spoke to me for a year) and my 2 sisters. We always fight and hardly ever eat or go out as a family. We used to have a car with six seats. Now we have a 5 seater becuase we are never a family anymore. I know, there are people worse off than me but I still feel bad. I love my family even my brother, but I just cannot face them some days. They just seem to rule me out and I am the one on my own. Sitting in the living rooom (My Bedroom) on my own with nothing to do.

But what I really want is a bedroom. As it is at the moment, I have no-where to go. People constantly walk through my room to get to the kitchen. I do not sleep very well becuase of that. I have no privacy. So all I want is a bedroom. I would give anything for one. Just to help get my life back in order.

But, hey this is a Gaming forum. I wrote this here because all of you are talking about games you are getting for Xmas. It is good for you guys, and you should be happy. I do not get much for christmas. But what I do get, I treasure, becuase it is all I have. Nintendo helps me out, becuase I can just play on my Gamecube and be warped away, if you like.

That is what I want for Christmas, a Bedroom. Not games, not money, a bedroom!
Sun 15/12/02 at 13:15
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I wish I had a BIGGER bedroom ;-)
>
> Sorry lol.

LMFAO ;D
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:38
Regular
im lucky i suppose, but then again i am older than most of you guys and have a full time extremely well paid job.

so i can afford things that i want, and if i cant theres always a credit card!
lol

my room has cost me a fortune to get it eh way i want it!
but im happy cos its my money that has paid for it!

i understand what you all say, but give it time and youll all be there!!

i wasnt allowed a TV in my room til i was about 14/15 so things have changed a lot since then!

most kids have TVs, videos, consoles etc..
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I sorta know how u feel. Me and my brother share a room and we have to put up a freekin' barrier to stop us arguing. I've allways wished i had my own room too...but there are people across the world with not even 1/2 a room. Not even an 1/8 of a room, so you just got get on.
Sat 14/12/02 at 10:35
Regular
"Australian Person."
What I want...or want back is impossible...:(
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:07
"Uzi Lover"
I wish I had a BIGGER bedroom ;-)

Sorry lol.
Fri 13/12/02 at 22:52
Regular
"^_^"
torticollis wrote:
> *sniff.* Here you go parr, take my gamecube...

I got one, it is what keeps me sane. Or Insane as Eternal Darkness might do!
Fri 13/12/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
*sniff.* Here you go parr, take my gamecube...
Fri 13/12/02 at 22:17
Regular
Your story makes me feel lucky mate, especially after all that all er-no's gone through and him saying you shouldn't take your family for granted
Fri 13/12/02 at 22:14
Regular
Santa's gonna have a big enough job shofting all those Xbox's. Quite how he'll manage that I don't know, so you asking for a bedroom really isn't gonna help his cause.

:D
Fri 13/12/02 at 22:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
yey lets all cheer Parr up.
I hereby give you permission to pootle for one hour each day until christmas day, hurru!
*pootles*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.