GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite PS2 Mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/12/02 at 23:07
Regular
what is your favourite PS2 Magazine?, Mine is OPSM2
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:07
Regular
"You only live twice"
what is your favourite PS2 Magazine?, Mine is OPSM2
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:11
Regular
PSM2... and if I say otherwise, my wallet will hate me :D

Seriously though, I do find it to be one of the better mags. However, its been over a year since I read any of the competitors' issues, so things might have changed.
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:22
"High polygon count"
I prefer the PSM2 mag, but the PSW disc.
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:32
Regular
Yeh, thats true. The PSWs I got last year had excellent DVDs. Even PSM2's new design doesn`t quite have that quality of presentation. I really don`t like that harsh blue they use... ouch!
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:29
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
The main reason i get OPSM2 is becuased it comes with demo disk. i also like PSM2 but i dont have enough money to get both.

I was wondering why do OPSM2 advertise for PSM2 in their own magazine? Surley they want people to read OPSM2 not other magazines.
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:32
Regular
Kastro wrote:
> I was wondering why do OPSM2 advertise for PSM2 in their own magazine?
> Surley they want people to read OPSM2 not other magazines.

It is because the publisher of both magazines is Future Publishing.
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:45
Regular
"  "
I like PSW but the other mag I buy (OPSM2) has become slightly better and may over take PSW as my fave. But PSW has orginal humour and things you haven't seen a billion times in other mags before. So PSW.
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:59
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah, but the DVD is pants, and it's pretty short, and it doesn't give you up to date news on games as it's unofficial.
Sat 14/12/02 at 14:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
I get OPS2, PSW and PSM2 - I prefer reading the official mag and prefer the PSW DVD!
Sat 14/12/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Touched!"
I like OPSM2 when it has decent demo's, good read as well!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.