GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite PS2 Mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/12/02 at 23:07
Regular
what is your favourite PS2 Magazine?, Mine is OPSM2
Sat 14/12/02 at 21:04
"Super Diamonds"
PSM2 IS BETTER ******
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Touched!"
LOL! - you need to get that stutter sorted mate!
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:00
"period drama"
What
The
Hell
Happened.

Four
FOUR!!!!
FFOOUURR!!!!

Jesus.
Sorry.
Sat 14/12/02 at 16:59
"period drama"
I got a PSW sub last year and am getting one to Play this year. I'm suprised no-one's mentioned it - it's pretty good.

I only get OPSM2 when there's a really good demo for a game I want because it's more expensive than all the others.

Overall, I'd say it doesn't really matter as most PS2 mags have the same info in them and a DVDmost of the time.
It's just the way they're written which can make you read them or not.
Sat 14/12/02 at 16:56
"period drama"
I got a PSW sub last year and am getting one to Play this year. I'm suprised no-one's mentioned it - it's pretty good.

I only get OPSM2 when there's a really good demo for a game I want because it's more expensive than all the others.

Overall, I'd say it doesn't really matter as most PS2 mags have the same info in them and a DVDmost of the time.
It's just the way they're written which can make you read them or not.
Sat 14/12/02 at 16:52
Regular
I usually get OPSM2 every so offen. Decent read and an ok demo disk to boot.
Sat 14/12/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Touched!"
I like OPSM2 when it has decent demo's, good read as well!
Sat 14/12/02 at 14:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
I get OPS2, PSW and PSM2 - I prefer reading the official mag and prefer the PSW DVD!
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:59
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah, but the DVD is pants, and it's pretty short, and it doesn't give you up to date news on games as it's unofficial.
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:45
Regular
"  "
I like PSW but the other mag I buy (OPSM2) has become slightly better and may over take PSW as my fave. But PSW has orginal humour and things you haven't seen a billion times in other mags before. So PSW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.