GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas or Xmas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/12/02 at 23:19
Regular
What do you think XmasChrismas should be refered to as? Don't forget to give a reason...
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:19
Regular
"Brrrrr."
What do you think XmasChrismas should be refered to as? Don't forget to give a reason...
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:26
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I think it should be called "Santa's coming to give present to all the young children because they are so nice and have good morals and not the little boys and girls that are naughty though because they dont deseve anything besides coal and day of family and togetherness and all that is good in so many ways and snowmen that stand motionless on the front yawn as they slowly melt and candy canes and presents and reindeer and chimineys, and stockings and trees and ornaments and stars and presents and the colors red and green and presents and monkeys and guns and killings and ripping peoples spines out then taking out there stomachs then sparying all their acidic juices on there skull" Day..........

Well, I could abrv. that to "SCTOGPTATKDFMSPWSMKFSDNMFSFDFMNALFMLSFDJS FJSDLAA DMAFOVND ACMSIKPFANKJFCSMZAFOKFMAPZFOCJSLKREOIRWEOPIRWEUJTW SJKF SDMKSD FSD" Day...but what's the fun in that?
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:27
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Oh and the reason is because I'm insane.:-)
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:28
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Okey dokey...
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:33
It should be called Crimbo.

Merry Crimbo everyone.
Fri 13/12/02 at 23:44
Regular
"699 days!"
Well seeing as Xmas = Crossmas which is wrong it shud be called christmas :-)
Sat 14/12/02 at 00:13
"Uzi Lover"
Xmas is rubbish.

XXXmas is ok though.
Sat 14/12/02 at 00:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well...Xmas kind of takes away the meaning of it...so Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone.

*stares angrily at advent calender again*

"A chocolate surprise behind each window" my butt. It's no surprise, it's always a bloody star!
Sat 14/12/02 at 09:36
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Mmmmmm...

Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Xmas is rubbish.
>
> XXXmas is ok though.
Sat 14/12/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'd say Christmas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.