GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new console XB-Box (XB stands for Xtra Boring!) Corporal Reddles investigates"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/02 at 13:35
Regular
This is probably the third post I've written about how boring X-Box is but this time I've decided to have a go at it from a different angle. This time It's a dialogue between me (Corporal Reddles reporter for the Barmy Army national news at ten o'clock yes I know it's not ten o'clock) and that bloke Bill Gates (who knows nothing about Gaming). please remember this is a dialogue...

Me:"Hi Bill! How do you feel about releasing the worst console ever, yes even worse than SNES"

Bill:"It is not the worst console ever it is the best"

Me:"Right, you just keep on believing that Bill ,Anyway what would you say if I said X-Box is complete and utter crud ?"

Bill:"I would say you are wrong"

Me:"Right, that concludes my survey that X-Box should be renamed XB-Box (Read the title)
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:52
Regular
"not dead"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
Unless you shrunk to a miniature size, and crawled in, and
> had an
> adventure. That might be cool.

Judging by the size of the
> thing, you probably wouldn't need to do very much shrinking.

This is true, but you'd probably need to cover yourswelf in goose fat to squeeze in, and wouldn't be able to take in any companions. You'd need to shrink to about a quarter size to be able to have a real adventure. Maybe a picnic too.
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:49
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Craw wrote:
> That was indeed a thorough and indepth investigation.

You should write for
> Which? magazine.

I told you I work for the Barmy Army ten o'clock news. If you'd read it properly you would have noticed that!
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:48
Regular
"I confused?"
I'll re write my last post. On virgin atlanic planes there are snes for you to play on and i played Mario all the way there as the films that they were showing were poo.
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:47
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> Ahem snes was not bad. In fact they are so good that virgin have them on there
> planes noe. When i went to america i played street fighter two, Mario all stars
> ang final fight all the way there.

You know on First Class they have PS1s and N64s
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:46
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> The SNES was brilliant and don't you forget it.

I know it was I was just using it as an example. Hey you a part of some Mafia?
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:44
Regular
"I confused?"
Ahem snes was not bad. In fact they are so good that virgin have them on there planes noe. When i went to america i played street fighter two, Mario all stars ang final fight all the way there.
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Meka Dragon wrote:
Unless you shrunk to a miniature size, and crawled in, and had an
> adventure. That might be cool.

Judging by the size of the thing, you probably wouldn't need to do very much shrinking.
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:40
Regular
"not dead"
I imagine that the X-Box would be quite dull if not switched on though.

Unless you shrunk to a miniature size, and crawled in, and had an adventure. That might be cool.
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Not your monkey"
The SNES was brilliant and don't you forget it.
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:36
Regular
"Acid Casual"
That was indeed a thorough and indepth investigation.

You should write for Which? magazine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.