GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new pokemon game..........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire'.
Sat 14/12/02 at 10:59
Regular
there will be a new pokemon game. i found out yesterday whan i went up the shop and there it was on the front cover of a mag,it said new pokemon better than ever and more monsterous.what do you think of that?????????
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:51
"The Will of D."
I think that mag should have done that about 4 months ago, anyway if you get this months NOM mag (don't care whether you hate it or not), it has an entire 4 pags of info relating to the 2 newngame Ruby and Sapphire.

*Spoilers for people who want to know what it's about*

Okay this is just another journey to become a pokemon master but there are quite a few new changes that have shaken the whole of Japan; this time around we use two new trainers (a girl or boy) and we have to capture under 400 pokemon yes that's right under 400, like about 386 or so by some accounts.

The new battleling system that some may have heard about has some up sides, it allows a 2 on 2 pokemon battle where two trainers can battle side by side against another two trainers almost like in Gold +Silver when Lance helped you battle against Team Rocket at the lake-side base.

In this new adventure you cannot link up the games to the old GBC versions, but to insure that you can get all the pokemon all of them will be either accessible in one or both of the new games.

Fourthly Team Rocket is no more, they have been replaced by team Magma (I think that's right) and Team Aqua. Team Magma are the enemys that you will have to face in Pokemon Ruby, and Team Aqua will be in Pokemon Sapphire.

There will of course be 3 new starter Pokemon each one being either a fire, grass, or water type with 3 different routes of evolvement.

This Pokemon journey does not traverse Johto or Kanto (I still don't know for sure).
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:13
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I think that that's old news.
Sat 14/12/02 at 10:59
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
there will be a new pokemon game. i found out yesterday whan i went up the shop and there it was on the front cover of a mag,it said new pokemon better than ever and more monsterous.what do you think of that?????????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.