GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pilotwings GC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pilotwings 64'.
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:30
Regular
Anyone got the first on N64? I think it's a great game with plenty to explore. It looked good aswell. Huge areas to explore.. I picked it up a copy about a year ago after playing a mates copy. He asked for it back about a year later and I pretended I didn't have it. But finall he caught me out. He came round and the manual fell out of the wardrobe when I opened it. DO'H! So I gave it back but I found a copy in my local games shop for about £14.
To the point..... I would really like a sequel on the Gamecube. The original looked superb, think what we could get with Cubes power. mmmm.
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:30
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Anyone got the first on N64? I think it's a great game with plenty to explore. It looked good aswell. Huge areas to explore.. I picked it up a copy about a year ago after playing a mates copy. He asked for it back about a year later and I pretended I didn't have it. But finall he caught me out. He came round and the manual fell out of the wardrobe when I opened it. DO'H! So I gave it back but I found a copy in my local games shop for about £14.
To the point..... I would really like a sequel on the Gamecube. The original looked superb, think what we could get with Cubes power. mmmm.
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:32
Regular
i doubt if it will be released but i know what you mean.

it was great just gliding about!

i still prefer monkeyball monkey target on the second game, or even monkey shot!
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:33
Regular
"hit the road jack"
:O
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:08
Regular
I have the game on n64, but wasn't very good at the missions. I did love gliding around as the birdman tho! That was cool!
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:10
Regular
"Festivus!"
Isn't that 'Starfox Armada' meant to be like it?
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:12
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Thats like the sequal to Lylatwars.
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:13
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I love the cannon music.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.