GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawks 3 or 4?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/12/02 at 12:03
Regular
I have played THPS2 and really liked it and I now want to get a game for the GameCube. I haven't played THPS3 or 4 so which one would you recommend? Should I get 4 because, even if I have to shell out more? Or should I pay less for a copy of 3, which may offer me the same enjoyment? Your opinions please...

Also, is Jedi Knight any good? Thanx for the help.
Sat 14/12/02 at 15:52
Regular
"^_^"
If you already have THPS3 then stick with it!
Sat 14/12/02 at 15:47
Regular
if u havent got a Tony hawk game the latest would be the best i would say.......
Sat 14/12/02 at 15:43
Regular
"^_^"
I think that Tony Hawks skater games are getting out of hand. It is just gpoing to get updated for every realse. I have not bought one since 2 on the GBA!
Sat 14/12/02 at 13:52
Regular
I prefer 3 personely.
Sat 14/12/02 at 13:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
John.J wrote:
> I found the levels in THSP4 a bit bland and you have not got much to
> skate on ( i.e Kona).

Yeah, maybe, but Kona is a real skatepark though, so they couldn't exactly bung in some new stuff, could they?

Other levels rule though. Such as Shipyard, Chicago and the Zoo. Number 4 is much, much better than number 3. You pay a little bit more, but it's certainly worth it.
Sat 14/12/02 at 13:09
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Is the seal bit good?
Sat 14/12/02 at 13:08
Regular
John.J wrote:
> I found the levels in THSP4 a bit bland and you have not got much to
> skate on ( i.e Kona).

what?

you can do tricks anywhee!
manuals, grinds and Kona has the most places to do tricks!!
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:19
Regular
I found the levels in THSP4 a bit bland and you have not got much to skate on ( i.e Kona).
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:16
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I have TH3. Very good. But the levels in TH4 are meant to be about 5 times as big, plus tweaked controls, other skaters (duuude! *snorts*). Go for 4!
Sat 14/12/02 at 12:14
Regular
Tribute wrote:
> I'd say TH4, but if you goto Toys 'r' Us you can get TH3 and another
> game for £40, both brand new. Most f the other games are crap,
> but you could pick up turok.
>
> Laters

I thought Monkey Ball was in that offer as well? THPS3 and Super Monkey Ball for £40 sounds good...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.