GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi!"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/02 at 12:55
Regular
Hi I'm Desert Beetle (DB for short, as you can call me). I found this site on Ciao when I was reading an opinion. It said the opinion was written for www.gameaday.co.uk, so I've signed up. My interests are watching films (especially DVD's), games, listening to music and designing web sites. My favourite PC games are Tactical Ops, Half Life, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Unreal Tournament. I just wanna know, what do we actually do here? Thanks in advance, DB.

PS. I've written a topic already, in case you're interested.
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:20
Regular
*[DK]* are like the best TO clan on the planet mate along with [K] ... *slaps his head in amazement*... I take it you play it but your not in with the community :P I'll have to sort this out :)
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:04
MJswerve wrote:
> The direct link for MSN messenger
> is:

http://messenger.microsoft.com/install/dl.asp?typlang=en-us&typsys=0

Right, thanks for the link.

Its
> only 1.57mb which is tiny really. Are you UK or American by the way, I thought
> you would have heard of UKČ myself :P

1.57mb? Cool, I'll get it going in a minute. I'll look at the TO servers and see if I can find UK2. Is there a game going on at the moment.

Do you know any of these
> clans:

MOFO, GRUNT, *[DK]*, [K]ripz, D-X, EFL, [L]imey ????

IF not you
> must be blind or American :P

LoL. I've heard of *[DK]* somewhere, but I'm not sure where.
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:01
Regular
The direct link for MSN messenger is:

http://messenger.microsoft.com/install/dl.asp?typlang=en-us&typsys=0

Its only 1.57mb which is tiny really. Are you UK or American by the way, I thought you would have heard of UKČ myself :P

Do you know any of these clans:

MOFO, GRUNT, *[DK]*, [K]ripz, D-X, EFL, [L]imey ????

IF not you must be blind or American :P
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:56
Ok, I'll download MSN after I've had dinner (or lunch, to most people!). No, I haven't heard of that clan before, but then, I don't really look much. Where can I actually download MSN and how big is it? We should get together some time and have a game.
Wed 20/02/02 at 12:30
Regular
Loads of us have MSN here mate, its a good idea to get it :) Have you heard of a clan called UKČ in Tactical Ops?
Wed 20/02/02 at 12:24
LoL. I don't have MSN Messenger, but I do have a hotmail addy, [email protected]. I may download MSN Messenger later. If so, I'll chat to you on there.
Wed 20/02/02 at 12:22
Regular
Tactical ops, Tactical Ops! Your my new friend :-D Whats your MSN mate? Mines [email protected] Feel free to contact me :)
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:55
Hi I'm Desert Beetle (DB for short, as you can call me). I found this site on Ciao when I was reading an opinion. It said the opinion was written for www.gameaday.co.uk, so I've signed up. My interests are watching films (especially DVD's), games, listening to music and designing web sites. My favourite PC games are Tactical Ops, Half Life, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Unreal Tournament. I just wanna know, what do we actually do here? Thanks in advance, DB.

PS. I've written a topic already, in case you're interested.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.