GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Site Removal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/07 at 19:47
Regular
Ok a wee flaw (I think) in the gameaday profile pages, the bit where we add avatars etc and tag lines, and we can list some of our websites if we wish. Now I looked at my profile page and I saw some sites that are no longer available, but I see no way of removing them from my profile page. Can a staff moderator help me out here please and thanks .

Kev
Wed 19/09/07 at 01:30
Regular
sorted fixed thanks very much you are a star as a thank you, you may take the rest of the week off on full pay :)
Tue 18/09/07 at 10:55
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Should be sorted for you now and the problem with removal by users should also be fixed. Thank you for pointing this out.
Mon 17/09/07 at 20:28
Regular
cheers Eccles message now with the cyber postman.
Mon 17/09/07 at 16:05
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Send me the site/sites you need to remove using the 'Send Message' thing under my Avatar together with your sr number and I will get this sorted for you.
Mon 17/09/07 at 13:46
Regular
@bump@ dunt ! shunT! any staff moderator about to help on this one?
Fri 14/09/07 at 19:23
Regular
Hi Hmmm that would work I think if it were a bought domain I was needing to remove, the one I need removing was a freeola free address, and its not listed in that section it appears when you click on the gameaday profile page but cant get rid of it from there and cant find it any where else in my freeola.
Fri 14/09/07 at 08:58
"Are you sure?"
Hi Digi,
If you click 'My Websites' in MyFreeola and then the 'Update Promotion' option for the site in question. You can then cancel the promotion which looks like it should remove it from your profile.

Unless you've tried that and it didn't...

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 13/09/07 at 19:47
Regular
Ok a wee flaw (I think) in the gameaday profile pages, the bit where we add avatars etc and tag lines, and we can list some of our websites if we wish. Now I looked at my profile page and I saw some sites that are no longer available, but I see no way of removing them from my profile page. Can a staff moderator help me out here please and thanks .

Kev

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.