GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does anyone else think that all playstations are bad"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/02 at 11:55
Regular
i seem to be the only one to notice thatthe n64 has graphics a 1000000000000000000000000 times better than a ps1 or psx
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:32
Regular
DecallionStallion wrote:
> Excuse me, DR Dragon, go an' play your precious n64 while we all play our next
> gen. consoles, loser

What's wrong with playing the N64? Games conoles should last you for life. Surely if you're fed up with your original PSX, then it wasn't worth the money in the first place?
Wed 20/02/02 at 12:57
""Meth""
Excuse me, DR Dragon, go an' play your precious n64 while we all play our next gen. consoles, loser
Wed 20/02/02 at 01:02
Regular
"699 days!"
DecallionStalliom, I think there is somthing seriously wrong with you. Please get it sorted out before you hurt somebody. Please.
Wed 20/02/02 at 00:58
Regular
"Back in black"
Ill laugh with you.

Ill laugh at you, whatever your silly name is when the Gamcube is out!!

'May the 3rd be with you'
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:52
Regular
Come on, if the Game Boy is so rubbish, how come it's been the best selling console 13 years running?
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:51
Regular
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Surely you weren't serious about that last post?!?!
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:46
""Meth""
What!!!!!!!!!!

What the h*** are you dillusioned guys an' gals talkin' about.
If Nintendo wanted to make money and were sure the Gamecube would sell, they wouls sell it at £300.
But no, they know they are on a losing streak with their ludicrously new box that they'll sell it cheaper.
Oh, come on guys, admit it, look at the mario it looks extremely babyish and that's why it's aimed at 5-12 year olds.
I don't even like the X-Box at all but know it will be a success, like the PS2.You are only saying the ps2 is rubbish cause it's the oldest here. Look at advert traders, I already counted 10 foreign Gamecubes for sale cause the people don't like them. Mario is gone. R.I.P
Enter, Next generation games on next generation consoles(not gamecubes)

I bet you're the sort of people that coughed up £50 a game and own a rubbish, 'game boy' ha ha ha

I laugh at such rubbish
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:43
Regular
I wouldn't say twice as many....GTA3 is a brilliant game....but it does have it's own added touch....games by Rare and Nintendo.
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:18
> Resident Evil. Resident Evils home was on the PS1 as 3(Excluding Gun Surviour)
> were released on the PS1. With only the 2nd Resident Evil being available on the
> N64.

All rezies are being redone and release for the GAMECUBE!!!!
suck on that all u sonyifionigans!!!!!!!!

Gamecube has much better graphics than the PS2 and will get twice asmuch decent games!
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:11
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Dringo wrote:
> DecallionStallion wrote:
> Yeah okay, the N64 probably could produce better
> graphics than the PSOne but
> then again it was newer and you never saw
> these 'amazing' graphics cause all you
> saw were these big fat 'blob-like'
> blocks that represented characters. Get on
> with the times man, the N64
> and PSOne are old news.
Anyway, how can you hate
> the PSOne, for it
> brought you such titles as GTA1&2, Gran Turismo, Resident
> evil, Silent
> hill.
What did the N64 bring....?

If there was no playstation those would of
> been on the N64 as well. erm Zelda 1 and 2, F Zero x, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark,
> Banjo, Conker, Turok (1,2,3, rage wars), Excitebike, Paper Mario, Mario 64,
> Mario Kart, Shadowman, Resident Evil, Donkey Kong, Pokemon Stadium, Star Wars
> Racer, Rogue Squadron, Smash Brothers... need i go on.

He already said Resident Evil. Resident Evils home was on the PS1 as 3(Excluding Gun Surviour) were released on the PS1. With only the 2nd Resident Evil being available on the N64.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.