GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hello please read"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/07 at 14:17
Regular
"god of war"
hey i am havinhg trouble at school with the sites i cant get on anything can sum1 give me a proxy site i no one but only half of it www.apniproxy.......com lol i dunt no wot it is if you don't no then can you give me other sites which will let me get on any site at school and work pplease
Mon 17/09/07 at 17:05
"nope"
or you could run one on your home computer and just redirect to that.

..... then as a purely evil experiment tell your classmates about it so that they operate google through your computer. If you are all on an authenticated network or one with netbios there is a good chance you will be able to obtain some information about the user name and hence their identity when they access your webserver. This means that you can then build up profiles of each person without even requiring them to log in (this may break a few laws). ...Now the evil part. Sell them car insurance based on the information you have stolen.
...then! and this is the really bad part. They will realize that they did not need car insurance! .....and even worse your technologically advanced form of marketing lured them into a poor deal so every time they hear one of those mind numbing radio adverts for Churchill, Admiral, Diamond, Sheila's Wheels and so on they will remember that they have paid twice the price for half as nice.

or you could just take Rimmers advice
Thu 13/09/07 at 15:41
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hide My Ass

They also provide links to other proxies on their site if HideMyAss is blocked.
Thu 13/09/07 at 14:17
Regular
"god of war"
hey i am havinhg trouble at school with the sites i cant get on anything can sum1 give me a proxy site i no one but only half of it www.apniproxy.......com lol i dunt no wot it is if you don't no then can you give me other sites which will let me get on any site at school and work pplease

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.