GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/02 at 10:07
Regular
Lots of people always think a game is good if it has good graphics or amazing life. Sure, it's good to have good graphics but it's not what distinguishes between a good game and a bad game. Most good games have terrible covers but good stories and gameplay. I think I may have ranted on about this in my other post "The N64 never dies" which rudely no one person has answered yet. I don't think this post will win a GAD so congrats to anyone who does win a GAD

Yours Sincerely Corporal Reddles

P.S. If you win a GAD and haven't already got it choos GTA3 for PS2. It's wicked!
Tue 19/02/02 at 16:56
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i dont think any one ever wins GAD in the ninty forum .... ive only ever seen wins inthe FOG prime or chat.
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:07
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Lots of people always think a game is good if it has good graphics or amazing life. Sure, it's good to have good graphics but it's not what distinguishes between a good game and a bad game. Most good games have terrible covers but good stories and gameplay. I think I may have ranted on about this in my other post "The N64 never dies" which rudely no one person has answered yet. I don't think this post will win a GAD so congrats to anyone who does win a GAD

Yours Sincerely Corporal Reddles

P.S. If you win a GAD and haven't already got it choos GTA3 for PS2. It's wicked!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.