GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo Concept Confirmed For Europe."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/02 at 09:15
Regular
SCEE confirm the Gran Turismo extension game for the European market...

Sony today confirmed that Gran Turismo Concept would be released in Europe. Specific details were hard to come by, however it’s believed the game will feature European specific cars and more content then the lightweight Japanese title.

As for a release date Sony would only offer Q2 02
Tue 19/02/02 at 09:15
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
SCEE confirm the Gran Turismo extension game for the European market...

Sony today confirmed that Gran Turismo Concept would be released in Europe. Specific details were hard to come by, however it’s believed the game will feature European specific cars and more content then the lightweight Japanese title.

As for a release date Sony would only offer Q2 02
Tue 19/02/02 at 09:18
Regular
"  "
Add on packs will be a regular thing now me thinks
Tue 19/02/02 at 14:34
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
From what ive read so far it's not an add on but a smaller game in it's own right - I suppose if another publisher had come up with it, it would have been a full price game!
Tue 19/02/02 at 14:41
Regular
Any idea of price ?
Tue 19/02/02 at 14:43
Its not going to be called GRan Turismo Concept i think (i saw on another site) it will be called Gran Turismo Next but thats only for Europe, in Japan it will be called Gran Turismo Concept.
Tue 19/02/02 at 14:44
Shadow wrote:
> Any idea of price ?

£20
Tue 19/02/02 at 15:55
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Natbuc wrote:
> Add on packs will be a regular thing now me thinks

True, first there is this GT Concept and with the news that GTA 3 is getting one too soon all other developers will start to catch on. Why? Well possibly if the main first game was a big hit they more or less know that the add on will sell, GTA London did, as did the MGS special training one did too, easy money.

Suppose if they are cheap, around £20 though its a good thing as long as there offer more than a few new cars or characters. We want a few new levels and races ect.
Tue 19/02/02 at 16:02
Regular
Yes, but GT concept (next) isnt an Add-on. Its a game in its own right.

From what I remember reading, it only has arcade mode doesnt it? There is no GT mode in it.

Still, what else would you expect for £20...Seeing as you will able to get GT3 for £20 soon it dont really matter.
Tue 19/02/02 at 16:11
I think it's aimed at GT virgins. Also maybe people who will be buying a PS2 in the near future / recently, and won't have already bought GT3. I don't think I'll be buying it though, when I've still got a big chunk of GT3 to go, whenever I get round to it again....
Tue 19/02/02 at 16:15
Regular
Ye exactly, I'm still only 44% through GT3!

I've gone back to playing it recently after not touching it for months. You really do realise how good it is if you dont touch it for a while. Like the Kellogs cornflakes advert (pritt old now yes), have you forgotton how good they taste?!...

Anyway, The only thing I like about GT3 is the GT Mode. If GT concept hasnt got GT mode then I aint going anywhere near it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.