GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Dream WrestleMania 18"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 23:23
Regular
Well, if the WM X8 card is the following, I promise you that I will dance on the street in just my pants for 5 minutes.

WWF Title: Chris Jericho (c) vs Kurt Angle

Tag Team Title 4-Way: Dudleyz vs APA vs Chuck and Billy (c) vs Too Cool (that's Scotty and Grandmaster, not Albert)

IC Title match: Rikishi vs RVD

The Rock vs Hulk Hogan

Booker T vs Stone Cold (after Booker gets the push he deserves)

Undertaker and Kane vs Kevin Nash and Scott Hall (no DQ)

Hardcore Time-Limit Title: Steve Blackman vs Crash vs Test vs Raven vs Big Show (plus any other entries during match)

Grudge match (Cage) Triple H vs Chris Benoit

Grudge Ladder match: The re-formed Edge and Christian vs The Hardy Boys

Cruiserweight Title 8-Man Elimination: Tajiri vs Maven vs Hurricane vs Chavo Guerrero Jnr vs Billy Kidman vs X-Pac vs Essa Rios vs Rey Mysterio Jnr

Well, there's my dream WM18. If it was Scotty and Albert in the tag title bout, then I'd put GMS in the Cruiserweight Title match.

So, here's what the WWF need to do in the next 4 weeks. Keep Angle in the main event, bring back GMS and give Billy and Chuck the tag titles, give Booker a decent push, put Taker and Kane back together, get Raven and Blackman back in the picture, make sure Benoit returns before WM, re-form Edge and Christian AND bring back lots of LH talent and give the division a nice big push.

If I could wish for just one of things, it would be the return of Grandmaster Sexay.

What are the chances off all that happening? Lets just say if I put £100 on it, and it happened, I'd probably end up a billionaire.
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:33
Regular
"Back in black"
I have made us a topic so we don't have to spam up everyone else's topic's. Read the rules in before you argue:D
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Ant This is directed at you:

Main event Jericho Vs Angle

Why do you want
> this to happen, I am intrested to know.

Same as Congie, it's something new. Personally, I think Jericho is a great wrestler because has so much more variety than everyone else. Angle is also one of the greatest technical wrestlers, I'd like to see them come together. They've both been the Champ-why shouldn't it happen??
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:27
Regular
"Back in black"
Jericho fans always make typos.

Right

Enough

Topic for Jericho smells of poo arguments
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:21
Regular
"..."
I too wanted Jericho vs Angle in the main event, simply because it's a fresh main event. I'm fed up to the back teeth of The Rock, Stone Cold , Triple H and the Undertaker. Hope they all retire and let the WWF be a more exciting place with Angle, Benoit, Kane, RVD, Booker T and Jericho occup[ying the headline slots. And actually wrestling.
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:21
Regular
"Back in black"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Trust me Tazz n Spike aren't gonna make it to WM, the Outsiders will have their
> belts by then.

Tazz and Spike Vs the outsiders on Raw, Like thats gonna happen.

Outsiders Vs APA at Wrestlemania, noooo.
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:19
Regular
"Back in black"
Ant This is directed at you:

Main event Jericho Vs Angle

Why do you want this to happen, I am intrested to know.
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:19
Regular
"..."
Trust me Tazz n Spike aren't gonna make it to WM, the Outsiders will have their belts by then.
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:18
Regular
"Back in black"
*Contains mild spoliers*

----Current WM 18 card----

HHH VS The cheating Jericho

The Rock VS Hulk Hogan, this is gonna be great

Tazz and spike VS APA

Undertaker Vs Ric Flair

----------------------------------
Tue 19/02/02 at 22:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Pity you're main event ain't happening.

The neighbours ain't going to be shocked.

I'll say no more.
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jetster wrote:
> I think the Outsiders Vs Undertaker and Kane would be great especially if it was
> NO DQ. My dream main event would be HHH Vs Rock Vs Stone Cold maybe with a
> stipulation although I would prefer it if it was like an ECW 3 way dance, where
> its an elimanation. Also a good Hardcore match would not go a miss, something
> like Rhyno Vs Raven Vs Crash with a shock return by Shane O Mac!

*gasps*

Here's my re-vamped Hardcore match:

Hardcore Time-Limit Title: Steve Blackman vs Crash vs Test vs Raven vs Big Show vs Rhyno vs Shane McMahon (plus any other entries during match)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.