GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind questions replys appreciated !!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Sun 15/12/02 at 14:39
Regular
i have a few questions about morrowind will be grateful to the answers :)

1) can you get full suits of armour with cool helmets etc ?

2) can you get unique and rare armour/weapons that cannot be found any where else in the game ?

3) when you kill a monster or person can you pick up their items nick their armour or weapons ?

4) i have read that you can do anything you want in the game and even become a thief can you become a bounty hunter ?

5) how much control do you have over the creation of your character can you actually change what they look like for example put in what hair colour / face / how tall and can you call yourself anything ?

6) can you get horses that you can ride like knights ?

7) is there a stash or somewhere you can put spare items armour and weapons ?

8) can you concentrate on what skills you want your character to have for example could you master sword fighting or melee combat but have low magic and vice versa etc etc

9) i have read that you go up in levels just like diablo do you get points after you have gone up a level to put into different skills etc

10) can you get magic that enhances your weapons for example makes your sword have fire ?

if anyone could give me the answers to these questions i will be very grateful i'm thinking about getting this for my birthday on the 28th and with these questions answered i'll have a better idea

thx again :)
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:57
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
it is awesome though. I got 3 ubisoft games in 3 weeks lol.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
lol yeah i most probably will lol
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:26
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
you will probably be still playing it by this time next year its that big!
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
Pukka !!!!! thx for replying whitestripes i'm deffently gonna get this for my birthday now only 13 days then i can play it :)
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:34
Regular
WhirlWind wrote:

> 1) can you get full suits of armour with cool helmets etc ?

Yes, theres about 8 seperate parts for each armour.

>
> 2) can you get unique and rare armour/weapons that cannot be found any
> where else in the game ?

Yes

> 3) when you kill a monster or person can you pick up their items nick
> their armour or weapons ?

Yup, you can take everything.

> 4) i have read that you can do anything you want in the game and even
> become a thief can you become a bounty hunter ?

Yes, there are some bountys in the game, you can alos get paid for hunting certain animals.

> 5) how much control do you have over the creation of your character
> can you actually change what they look like for example put in what
> hair colour / face / how tall and can you call yourself anything ?

you can't change height or body mass, you choose a face and some hair from preset ones in a list, theres no option to change the colour. You can have your own name and choose you're profession/type. Playing as a Woodelf thief/assasin character I went with Ranger.

> 6) can you get horses that you can ride like knights ?

No.

> 7) is there a stash or somewhere you can put spare items armour and
> weapons ?

No, but you can put any item on the floor anywhere or in any type of storage container and come back to it later, I stash my stuff in some barrels in Balmora, as it's the place I visit the most.

> 8) can you concentrate on what skills you want your character to have
> for example could you master sword fighting or melee combat but have
> low magic and vice versa etc etc

Yes, althought technically if you worked incredibly hard you could be a master of everything.

> 9) i have read that you go up in levels just like diablo do you get
> points after you have gone up a level to put into different skills
> etc

Your skills increase in level as you use them, for example succesfully sneaking without being seen when there is people around will raise your percentage bar for the Sneak skill, when it reaches 100% you go up a level in that skill. After you've gone up a certain amount of skill levels you go up a character level, when you can choose 3 of your attributes to raise, like Strength, Agilty, Intelligence etc.

> 10) can you get magic that enhances your weapons for example makes
> your sword have fire ?

Yes, you can create your own spells and enchant your weapons with them too. So for example you could buy yourself a nice sword, and enchant it with firespell, so every time you attack someone it blasts them with fire as well. If you can't enchant things you can pay someone to do it for you.

You can also collect 100s of ingredient types, like different flowers, meat from animals etc. and brew your own potions.
Sun 15/12/02 at 14:39
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
i have a few questions about morrowind will be grateful to the answers :)

1) can you get full suits of armour with cool helmets etc ?

2) can you get unique and rare armour/weapons that cannot be found any where else in the game ?

3) when you kill a monster or person can you pick up their items nick their armour or weapons ?

4) i have read that you can do anything you want in the game and even become a thief can you become a bounty hunter ?

5) how much control do you have over the creation of your character can you actually change what they look like for example put in what hair colour / face / how tall and can you call yourself anything ?

6) can you get horses that you can ride like knights ?

7) is there a stash or somewhere you can put spare items armour and weapons ?

8) can you concentrate on what skills you want your character to have for example could you master sword fighting or melee combat but have low magic and vice versa etc etc

9) i have read that you go up in levels just like diablo do you get points after you have gone up a level to put into different skills etc

10) can you get magic that enhances your weapons for example makes your sword have fire ?

if anyone could give me the answers to these questions i will be very grateful i'm thinking about getting this for my birthday on the 28th and with these questions answered i'll have a better idea

thx again :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.