GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is your favorite tv show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/12 at 05:17
Regular
share with me

what is your favorite tv show
Tue 12/02/13 at 17:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
At the minute The Big Bang Theory.

Watch it every night on E4 from 6pm-7pm and can honestly say I laugh out loud every episode, whether it's somthing Sheldon says or Howard and Raj acting like a married couple.

Not just a show for science geeks, I must get the box set of series 1-5 ASAP!
Sun 05/08/12 at 12:28
Regular
"nus"
Merlin
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Primeval
Take Me Out
Sun 05/08/12 at 00:13
Regular
amercain pikers
Thu 02/08/12 at 11:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
CSI
NCIS
Stargate
Bones

Oh no, I've been told that streaming online like that is very, very, naughty and it would make all my components rust and, and, break my computer!!! :(
Thu 02/08/12 at 10:06
"possibly impossible"
This is why the moderators need an 'Edit Post' button as well.
Thu 02/08/12 at 10:04
Regular
My all time favorite shows
The Simpsons
Game of Thrones
Fringe
The Glee Project
Survivor
Thu 26/07/12 at 13:21
Regular
Mostly i like comedy and reality shows...Mine fave shows are:---
Dexter
Prison Break
Breaking Bad
Friends
Weeds
Wed 25/07/12 at 16:02
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Nin wrote:
chasfh wrote:
[i]Alcatraz (also finished, second series on the way)

I've some bad news for you[/i]

So I just heard...
Guess that's what comes of watching tv that nobody else watches. But really, my only option for a series that's definately going to return CAN'T be TOWIE... Surely not...
Wed 25/07/12 at 14:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
chasfh wrote:
Alcatraz (also finished, second series on the way)

I've some bad news for you
Wed 25/07/12 at 13:39
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
dean5 wrote:
pete_21 wrote:
[i]As for Celebrity Love Island, the contestants were hardly celebrities and I doubt any of them were in love (except perhaps with themselves). 'Utter Nobodies Dogging About Island' would have been a more appropriate title!

I've not seen it, but based on a lot of reality TV that they broadcast, it sounds like a pretty accurate description. If they called it that, at least people would know what they are getting into.. a bit like recent film titles "Man on a ledge", "Cabin In The Woods".. all so creative and appealing.[/i]

Yes, but then "Phone Booth" was a great film with a boring title, as was "Paycheck" (okay the latter of those wasn't great, but still good...)

And who would have gone to see a film called "iron Man" if nobody knew what it was about before hand?

I might have to watch "man on a Ledge" now, just in case I'm missing a piece of movie greatness!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.