GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The N64 nevers dies (long!)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 18:35
Regular
I would like to say people who say the N64 is dead are wrong just because the companies are going to stop making them doesn't mean it's completely unplayable. A lot of people are obsessed with graphics and technical stats but what really makes a good gameplay,long life and an amazing story.For example I have completed Zelda:Ocarina Of Time but I still play it because of it's amazing story and gameplay.I will probably hand my N64 to my children when I am older and tell them to treasure it.I think the X-Box will fail as a console as it may have good graphics (still not as good as Cube's) but most of the games lack originality and the type of story that makes good games (preferably N64) sell millions. Microsoft may be the richest company but it isn't the best at making games.So my little rant comes to an end. I hope it wasn't too long (well it wasn't as long as the life of a GTA3 criminal which was the first topic I read when I signed up) hpe you enjoyed cos' it took me 20 mins to write this. This topic really has come from the heart so please reply.

Yours Sincerely Corporal Reddles
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I was kinda joking when I said it came from the heart
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:51
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Yeah well it seemed long when I was writing it
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:12
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
lol ;-)
Tue 19/02/02 at 17:34
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
By using the title "The N64 nevers dies (long!)", I presumed you meant the post was long. Must of misunderstood you, there...
Tue 19/02/02 at 17:21
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
to be honest i think the N64 died last year when no more games came out for it , when that happens no more consoles are sold and it's the end. But for those who bought one before it will live on .... not in NINTY heaven , heck no , but more likely under your vcr , maybe as a stand for your new gamecube , or maybe in your sisters room , with her playing mario as she cant understand the new games.
and about defending it with rifles .... where are we gonna get rifles from ???? and we'd have to guard nights .... i sugest land mines.
Tue 19/02/02 at 09:57
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Who's with me when I say get the rifles and defend the N64 til' ya die
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I would like to say people who say the N64 is dead are wrong just because the companies are going to stop making them doesn't mean it's completely unplayable. A lot of people are obsessed with graphics and technical stats but what really makes a good gameplay,long life and an amazing story.For example I have completed Zelda:Ocarina Of Time but I still play it because of it's amazing story and gameplay.I will probably hand my N64 to my children when I am older and tell them to treasure it.I think the X-Box will fail as a console as it may have good graphics (still not as good as Cube's) but most of the games lack originality and the type of story that makes good games (preferably N64) sell millions. Microsoft may be the richest company but it isn't the best at making games.So my little rant comes to an end. I hope it wasn't too long (well it wasn't as long as the life of a GTA3 criminal which was the first topic I read when I signed up) hpe you enjoyed cos' it took me 20 mins to write this. This topic really has come from the heart so please reply.

Yours Sincerely Corporal Reddles

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.