GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will join the nWo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 18:25
Regular
Who do you think will go over from the wwf to the nWo. The smart money's on xpac but I think Undertaker will join as well. Maybe new people will join - Scott Steiner?
Thu 19/07/12 at 20:17
Regular
Meet at the Car Park at the bottom of Lee Quarry for a 9am start

Cheers Simon
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:31
Regular
He has passed a medical and I think he will sign up soon
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:15
Regular
Steiner might join if he gets a contract with the WWF.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:42
Regular
I'm not sure if the nWo interfered in the match because they wanted Y2J to join, I think it was more that they wanted to get Austin
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Chrsi Jericho by the looks of things.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:25
Regular
Who do you think will go over from the wwf to the nWo. The smart money's on xpac but I think Undertaker will join as well. Maybe new people will join - Scott Steiner?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.