GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 720 next best thing?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/07/12 at 18:50
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Microsoft have apparently leaked information about the new Xbox 720 presumed to come out in 2013. Xbox 720 will launch in 2013 with a price point of $299 (£191). It will feature a built-in Blu-ray drive and a new Kinect 2 motion sensor complete with better voice recognition, improved HDRGB camera and four-player tracking is what's supposed to come in the new Xbox 720's package but it could all just be a hoax to get fans to expect a new console.
The launch of the machine will be followed a year later by the arrival of an augmented reaiity glasses technology named Fortaleza (similar to Google's AR headset concept) the only catch is will it be up to the standards that the public now expect from Microsoft's Technology.
Some people have been talking about 3D systems and all the other things we want to see.Although there is the possibility of it being fake there is also a high chance that it is all true Microsoft have loads to offer and will always be to a high standard of gaming and impressing the public.I would like to see some sort of AR glasses for the Xbox because it would take Xbox gaming to a whole new level of fun and excitement.
I know I am not the only person who wishes to know the truth about the 720 but if you do not find any information about it then you will have to wait until 2013 the supposed release date of the Xbox 720.From what I have heard people are starting to hack Microsoft's emails in a desperate rush to find out about the 720 which seems way over the top for a console.

If you want to add anything to the whole 720 story then just comment so everyone can see what you think.

Would I buy it?: Of course! I am an Xbox fanatic and would pay good money if the console has good standards like the new AR goggles and built in Blu-ray.Overall I would give this a 10/10 at the moment from what I have heard but the could be big shocks when it does come out.
Sat 04/08/12 at 23:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ha, it's the same machine.
Sat 04/08/12 at 20:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Read and inwardly digest:

XBox 720 haha ;¬)
Sat 04/08/12 at 19:47
Regular
I MIGHT buy it. It all just depends on what games are on it that i'm intrested in.
Mon 09/07/12 at 18:50
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Microsoft have apparently leaked information about the new Xbox 720 presumed to come out in 2013. Xbox 720 will launch in 2013 with a price point of $299 (£191). It will feature a built-in Blu-ray drive and a new Kinect 2 motion sensor complete with better voice recognition, improved HDRGB camera and four-player tracking is what's supposed to come in the new Xbox 720's package but it could all just be a hoax to get fans to expect a new console.
The launch of the machine will be followed a year later by the arrival of an augmented reaiity glasses technology named Fortaleza (similar to Google's AR headset concept) the only catch is will it be up to the standards that the public now expect from Microsoft's Technology.
Some people have been talking about 3D systems and all the other things we want to see.Although there is the possibility of it being fake there is also a high chance that it is all true Microsoft have loads to offer and will always be to a high standard of gaming and impressing the public.I would like to see some sort of AR glasses for the Xbox because it would take Xbox gaming to a whole new level of fun and excitement.
I know I am not the only person who wishes to know the truth about the 720 but if you do not find any information about it then you will have to wait until 2013 the supposed release date of the Xbox 720.From what I have heard people are starting to hack Microsoft's emails in a desperate rush to find out about the 720 which seems way over the top for a console.

If you want to add anything to the whole 720 story then just comment so everyone can see what you think.

Would I buy it?: Of course! I am an Xbox fanatic and would pay good money if the console has good standards like the new AR goggles and built in Blu-ray.Overall I would give this a 10/10 at the moment from what I have heard but the could be big shocks when it does come out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.