GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's...Another No Way Out topic! You all like me so it doesn't matter."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 14:43
Regular
Okay, No Way Out usually gives us clues about Wrestlemania. So, here are my opinions on No Way Out.

Okay, the NWO coming out first worked for me. They were playing the crowd up and down like yo-yos. Hogan saying about thanking Vince got boos then he thanked the fans and got cheers.

Tag Team Turmoil. Now why couldn't we have had all the teams in at once? That would have ruled. Never mind, the result was excellent. The A.P.A are brilliant and they are now going to Wrestlemania! I thought that Scotty and Albert coming out first was bad. It made the match far too obvious as everyone knew that the first two teams would get eliminated.

Goldust V RVD. This was the best match of the night. It was technical and fast paced. Goldust seemed more technical than I remember. I feel that if RVD had lost, it would have damaged his credibility as a future main eventer.

Booker T & Test V Spike & Tazz. How are Spike and Tazz still champs? I thought Booker and Test had it in the bag. Obviously, there are other plans for the Tag titles.

Regal V Edge. I knew Regal had another set of knucks on him. I knew he was going to win. I knew Edge was going to get a hold on the knucks. I was expecting a double knuck shot with Regal getting a lucky win. I was close. Not sure where this title is going now. It wasn't a bad match.

Rock V Taker. I predicted that if The Rock won, then Triple H and Austin would lose. I was proved so right. The Rock won in a fairly good match. I like the teasing that they did with the Spanish announcer's table.

Triple H V Angle. The referee's got a bashing and it wouldn't stop in this match. Steph got laid out, then Tim White, then Steph again, then Tim White again. I knew Steph was would get Triple H out of Wrestlemania.

Austin V Jericho. You would think that with Angle winning, Austin would win the title. I knew that wouldn't happen because the NWO segments in the back showed that they would fight against the good guys. The match was solid. They constructed a good match. The finish was obvious. The NWO hadn't interfered all night so they were going to come out in this one.They were making a point and it leaves a lot of questions about Wrestlemania.

So, we all know it won't be Jericho V Angle at Wrestlemania.
We all know that it won't be Spike and Tzzz at Wrestlemania.

Are there clues here? I think there is. The WWF should be a hive of activity in the next 4 weeks. Perhaps you can get some clues off this.
Sun 08/07/12 at 21:11
Regular
Hi, if anyones here to read this, are there any good size carp in codner res? Was looking at popping down for a day but dont really know whats in there, what to fish for etc... I dont want to be coming down with my carp gear, fishing boilie on 12lb flurocarbon if the fish arent there. Any help would be great. Thanx
Tue 19/02/02 at 08:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
Rock jioning nWo? I would love the Rock to be a heel again but the fans like him too much! Remember what happened in the Corperation?
Mon 18/02/02 at 22:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Rock V Hogan at wrestlemania, you heard it here first.

Some sort of triple threat at wrestlemania for the main event, maybe Austin or HHH being added to the current mix (i'm not 100% sure what the main event could be)

Taker (With Vince in his corner) V Flair (no DQ, cage, or similar) well it might happen. Respect and all that.

Hopefully some gimmick match for the Hardyz, Dudleyz etc.

APA Vs Chuck and Billy? Maybe.

Remember WM is on for 4 hours, lots of mathes will be made dont forget, Kane, Hurrican Helms etc..

Hell in a Cell at Backlash Austin, HHH, Rock V nWo (wouldn't that be nice, all those egos, err anyway :0))

Some shock announcement that someone joins the nWo at wrestlemania I say, maybe Rocky boy.
Mon 18/02/02 at 22:00
Regular
"..."
Just remeber who said it first...The Outsiders will have the Tag Team titles by Wrestlemania...Hogan may even get in to the main event somehow...don't bet against it.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:52
Regular
MikeAll wrote:
> Angle or Jericho could make a hero of themselves against nWo, getting them over
> to the fans.

Plus its a sign the WWF is pushing new main event stars rather than Rock, Austin...yawn...
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Where's SR?"
It just came to me. Linda McMahon gets Triple H into the main event and Ric Flair gets Stone Cold into the match to make it a fatal four way.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Angle or Jericho could make a hero of themselves against nWo, getting them over to the fans.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think all of us here would say that it is not going to be Jericho V Angle at Wrestlemania.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> You...have...to...be...joking!!

Angle Vs Jericho at Wrestlemania. That is
> lower than dire.

Well, actually, I'd much prefer that to anything else...

I would be pleased if this was the main event, because it would be something NEW!!

But, unfortunately, it won't be.
Mon 18/02/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Back in black"
You...have...to...be...joking!!

Angle Vs Jericho at Wrestlemania. That is lower than dire.

The WWF certianly wont main event those too as they are boring, they cheat and they wont get the crowd ivolved. Expect austin or HHH there to lighten it up!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.