GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[GAME] Spec Ops: The Line - Review "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Spec Ops: The Line'.
Sun 08/07/12 at 12:47
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Well where do I start with this brilliant game there is so much detail packed into this game its unbelievable.

Graphics: The graphics are phenomenal and the game just looks outright epic the whole setting in The United Arab Emirates, Dubai has been hit by a sandstorm and the US marines have been sent in to save survivors.Back to the graphics well everything is like you would expect from a game of this caliber...Its very realistic.

Game play:
Show Spoiler
that is only the start there is loads more to do and you uncover more about a man named John Konrad who went missing while searching for survivors.Overall though the game play is great mostly because of the brilliant graphics.It is also very good because of the interactions of your two team mates who can tell to take out people at certain points or to suppress the target.

Multiplayer: Very sorry about this part but I have not had the Chance to play the Multiplayer yet I have 1 last Single player mission and then I will start but from what I can tell it will be so much fun just like the rest of the game.

Finale: I cant find any downsides to this game it is just so good overall i would give it a 10/10 for its brilliant graphics and epic game play its a game very highly recommended for anyone who likes shooters Like Battlefield and the Call Of Duty series.I do not think that Spec Ops can live up to Call Of Duty and Battlefield but it sure is a great contender if they make more games like this one its just so detailed in every way.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 08/07/12 at 12:47
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Well where do I start with this brilliant game there is so much detail packed into this game its unbelievable.

Graphics: The graphics are phenomenal and the game just looks outright epic the whole setting in The United Arab Emirates, Dubai has been hit by a sandstorm and the US marines have been sent in to save survivors.Back to the graphics well everything is like you would expect from a game of this caliber...Its very realistic.

Game play:
Show Spoiler
that is only the start there is loads more to do and you uncover more about a man named John Konrad who went missing while searching for survivors.Overall though the game play is great mostly because of the brilliant graphics.It is also very good because of the interactions of your two team mates who can tell to take out people at certain points or to suppress the target.

Multiplayer: Very sorry about this part but I have not had the Chance to play the Multiplayer yet I have 1 last Single player mission and then I will start but from what I can tell it will be so much fun just like the rest of the game.

Finale: I cant find any downsides to this game it is just so good overall i would give it a 10/10 for its brilliant graphics and epic game play its a game very highly recommended for anyone who likes shooters Like Battlefield and the Call Of Duty series.I do not think that Spec Ops can live up to Call Of Duty and Battlefield but it sure is a great contender if they make more games like this one its just so detailed in every way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.