GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[GAME] Disney Universe - Review"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Disney Universe'.
Sun 08/07/12 at 12:12
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
All had been changed in this new Disney game instead of playing as the actual character which you would in most Disney Games your dressed up in a costume of that character which sort of defeats the purpose in my opinion.Although the game does not really make sense in that way it is still fun.

The whole point of the game is to go to Different worlds and stop the enemies each world taking it over.As you go along you collect coins shaped like Mickey Mouse's head and they allow you to unlock new costumes and to buy upgrades and power-ups.This Review will not be terribly long because the Game is so simple and not very long.Even though the game is short there are still around 40 Achievements to get.

The graphics on this game are decent they have their ups and downs but overall the graphics are good enough to work with. This game is only a 7+ which is why its so easy but on the other hand I have played 7+ games that are extremely hard.This game does bring a sense of warmth to your heart because of it being a Disney game and I have to say I love Disney I always have and I probably always will.Its easy enough to understand the controls which are the basic left analog stick to move and Right to look around (not sure what it is for PC).

Its overall game play is relatively fun Its not the best game from Disney as you can imagine but it is a good contender.I myself do not find the game that good in the sense of how the storyline goes it is in no particular order of worlds and you can not even play as the actual characters.

Multiplayer: There is Multiplayer on this game but I have not got round to playing it so there is not much to say but I would consider this game to anyone who has kids that like Disney.

Finale: So at the end of all this I would give this game an 7/10 for its decent graphics and random Play style its just not the greatest game to play but is still recommended.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 08/07/12 at 12:12
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
All had been changed in this new Disney game instead of playing as the actual character which you would in most Disney Games your dressed up in a costume of that character which sort of defeats the purpose in my opinion.Although the game does not really make sense in that way it is still fun.

The whole point of the game is to go to Different worlds and stop the enemies each world taking it over.As you go along you collect coins shaped like Mickey Mouse's head and they allow you to unlock new costumes and to buy upgrades and power-ups.This Review will not be terribly long because the Game is so simple and not very long.Even though the game is short there are still around 40 Achievements to get.

The graphics on this game are decent they have their ups and downs but overall the graphics are good enough to work with. This game is only a 7+ which is why its so easy but on the other hand I have played 7+ games that are extremely hard.This game does bring a sense of warmth to your heart because of it being a Disney game and I have to say I love Disney I always have and I probably always will.Its easy enough to understand the controls which are the basic left analog stick to move and Right to look around (not sure what it is for PC).

Its overall game play is relatively fun Its not the best game from Disney as you can imagine but it is a good contender.I myself do not find the game that good in the sense of how the storyline goes it is in no particular order of worlds and you can not even play as the actual characters.

Multiplayer: There is Multiplayer on this game but I have not got round to playing it so there is not much to say but I would consider this game to anyone who has kids that like Disney.

Finale: So at the end of all this I would give this game an 7/10 for its decent graphics and random Play style its just not the greatest game to play but is still recommended.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.