GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"all rubbish"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 13:51
Regular
why is there never anything worth reading here I mean it never used to be like this.
Sun 13/01/13 at 19:14
Regular
Going trough a flare at the moment. Keeping it under control tho with Tumeric and Quecertin tablets for the inflammation, passion flower for the feelings of anxiety and Lime flowers and hops to help with the blood pressure and insommnia. If any one wants to try any of these things dont forget to let your GPs and consultants know what you want to do. Do research and learn about the herbs and consult with a professional.
Thu 27/12/12 at 14:15
Regular
nanakaz wrote:
> Thanks for your post Oaktree
>
> Naturopathy is a therapy that I would like to look at.
>
> How is your Lupus at the moment?
Fri 06/07/12 at 06:11
Regular
hi reader.. fairly boring bit.. feel free to skip it to next paragraph !!! having worked as a naturopath for many yrs .. then a diagnosis of lupus patterns in my body was a shock and yet not as looking back in honesty at the stresses and the various symptoms through the years it made sense. Nothing positive came in words, advice, or medications apart from pain relief [from the medical world] Took when needed, to give myself time out from the pain and found this to be important.
Active in building my health daily with chi gong, yoga, meditation & inspiring book& people,
journal writing, walking and most nutritious food I can find. Found the above and emotional expression was vital to my improvement. Affirmations 'I speak up for myself freely & easily. I claim my own power. I am free & safe' via Louise Hay has been useful as has "a giving up... better to die that stand up for one's self.. anger & punishment.." as a starting points to begin to see the patterns that co-created illness/imbalance. Of cause reader, this may or may not be relevant to you, but if there's a small flicker of light I'd encourage you to explore it. Love and compassion to you in your life. Would like to hear what's working for others. Oaktree.
Tue 19/02/02 at 19:40
someones been impersonating me? I cant help it if everyone wishes they were me...
Tue 19/02/02 at 19:01
Regular
llama's.
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:44
Regular
Anyone noticed how we have a funny boy half way through this topic? At first its someone registered over 200 days ago, now its some saddact newbie who thinks they're funny and has only been here for 11 days.
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why did nobody notice it wasn't Sniper?

>Tsk Tsk

Why didn't you notice that I noticed it wasn't Sniper?
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:06
Regular
"not dead"
ALLY J wrote:
> hey somebody go to the crappy psx one byme,please

I really don't think that you'd regret it.

Not one bit.
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:05
hey somebody go to the crappy psx one byme,please
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:01
Regular
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> Sniper[UKČ] wrote:
> hmmmm shaneo?

He is some *t*** who thinks he is
> funny. Shaneo or not, he is a moron with the mental capacity of an exceptionally
> stupid peanut

I'm sorry, but even though Shaneo has been banned, it is still an offence to insult people.

Just remember that before you start calling people by names like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.