GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"advise needed please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/07 at 02:06
Regular
i have just joined freeola and i was wondering why it gives you dial up numbers etc in the profile part when i have not asked for any internet access i have just joined for the chat and bingo, sorry if i sound thick but it just confused me seeing it there or is it put there in case i wanted to join many thanks for your help
silvalady
Wed 24/10/07 at 14:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Alfonse wrote:
> Lshicmpantsb - Laughed so hard I crapped my pants and now they
> smell bad.
>
>
> I think we should put that bad boy into circulation.

I was never aware of rotfl, was more a rofl for me :)

I do very much like lshicmpantsb though, although I cannot see me quickly typing that when playing on line and something amuses me greatly :p
Tue 23/10/07 at 23:03
Regular
Lshicmpantsb - Laughed so hard I crapped my pants and now they smell bad.

I think we should put that bad boy into circulation.
Tue 23/10/07 at 22:58
Regular
"Mooching around"
Rotfl? People still use that?

I wanna invent a new one...
Tue 23/10/07 at 17:44
Regular
heya i have a joke
j=what did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant?

a= is it mine?
rotfl
Wed 12/09/07 at 19:10
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Ladybird wrote:
> I suppose she just wanted to be sure about.. stuff? Honestly,
> silvalady hun, if the numbers were of real importance, I'm sure
> {{{The Powers That Be}}}} would halt you, point them out in
> blinking flouresant neon red and make you re-register a
> gazillion times until their satisfied you're legit.
>
> I wonder if they did that to just me.. >_>

I asked specially for all the bells and whistles to be thrown at you when you signed up :D

Welcome Silvalady, feel free to chat away as much as you so wish! Should you have any issues or questions, feel free to ask on the forums, or, you can always ask me directly, via the link under my name!
Wed 12/09/07 at 12:50
"possibly impossible"
Yep, welcome to Freeola forums.
Wed 12/09/07 at 08:15
Regular
I suppose she just wanted to be sure about.. stuff? Honestly, silvalady hun, if the numbers were of real importance, I'm sure {{{The Powers That Be}}}} would halt you, point them out in blinking flouresant neon red and make you re-register a gazillion times until their satisfied you're legit.

I wonder if they did that to just me.. >_>

Oh, welcome to Freeola, by the way! :)
Wed 12/09/07 at 04:58
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Pretty much as you've said, its there in case you want to use it.
Wed 12/09/07 at 02:06
Regular
i have just joined freeola and i was wondering why it gives you dial up numbers etc in the profile part when i have not asked for any internet access i have just joined for the chat and bingo, sorry if i sound thick but it just confused me seeing it there or is it put there in case i wanted to join many thanks for your help
silvalady

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.