GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A bit of comedy or originality?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 11:20
Regular
Why not have some in the forum for a change eh? There seems to be a few discussions going on, some chat, but very little comedy about the place, so why not?

I just read a great 'speech' by Grix in FOG chat about the forums, basicly he said write to entertain. We dont need to constantly write about consoles really do we, lets start to have more stories about the place, when KR and Longys PS2 crew stories finish why should you not write anymore, keep them coming, it dont half make a change from all the usual stuff.

The forum may be going through a little dark patch compared to the old times right now, but its nothing that cant be changed, lets have a bit of originality here, other than the usual discussion come up with some new material. On my first real day back last saturday i wrote a joke topic about giving characters some respect, it was nothing serious, but it was origanal and i think some of you enjoyed reading it, i even won a GAD with it for 10 mins work, so you will be rewarded if you do put the thought into it.

Also, like i said, i think 'some' of you enjoyed it, if you write a post and only get 2 replys that liked it, at least you have influenced someone and they enjoyed the read. Thats what i have learnt here, many of my posts get limited responce and i use to be annoyed by this. But one of my friends online learnt me something, ssxpro, that if only one person reads it, and likes it, then you have achieved what you set out to, entertain someone.

Basicly, lets try and improve the great forum we already have here, lets get some new stuff in and keep the old.

*rant over* :D
Sat 05/01/13 at 10:36
Regular
Hi everyone. I wish people would put there stories out her. I have talked to so many people recently who have such heart wrenching stuff to tell. It would help us all to hear them. It puts our own problems into perspective and it also helps to write everything down doesn't. Please post your stories :-)
Tue 03/07/12 at 01:31
Regular
Hi reader, compassion to you.
Some potent questions that may assist to activate your own healing energy:
1. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to be well? yes or no. Even without the how.
2. Why do you have what you have in your body? Keep asking till you are clear. Maybe many layers.
3. Have you suffered enough?
Illness can be considered life trying to get our attention about an imbalance we are currently
living and our healing.. an adventurous journey that some of us start taking with reluctance.
Having worked with thousands of people, I'ave seen that repeating courage can be the turning points that activate healing responses.
Happy to share. Oaktree.
Wed 20/02/02 at 08:56
Regular
"  "
i'm gonna post something which you all should find interesting :)
Tue 19/02/02 at 16:43
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Dropped.
Tue 19/02/02 at 15:48
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The topic, no idea, it didnt have the effect i intended. Heh. Let the thing drop.
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Where's this going ?
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:53
Regular
"  "
Pro Evo wrote:
> Heh.

This is the comedy bit right? :D

....heh.....
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:26
Regular
lol.

Damn cheats that they are. :D
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:23
"High polygon count"
Triple_H wrote:
> I have never been so offended in my whole life :)

Like I care! ;-p
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:22
Regular
Heh.

This is the comedy bit right? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.