GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Rules! (Because Brad Says So)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/-1 at 00:00
Regular
and so was the Churchill Insurance Dog in the seat on the left. He occasionally said "Oh yes" and "Oh no no no no no"
Regular
and so was the Churchill Insurance Dog in the seat on the left. He occasionally said "Oh yes" and "Oh no no no no no"
Pokemon is dopey.
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:07
The craze that started in Britain in 1998 is now down the drain.I can,t belive that some people still find it good.I used to like it but now its out of fashion.I dont know why anybody still likes it.I dont why Nintendo are still bothering about it.IT IS RUBBISH!Dont waste your money on it anymore.
Mon 18/02/02 at 11:51
Regular
Gene wrote:
> The craze that started in Britain in 1998 is now down the drain.I can,t belive
> that some people still find it good.I used to like it but now its out of
> fashion.I dont know why anybody still likes it.I dont why Nintendo are still
> bothering about it.IT IS RUBBISH!Dont waste your money on it anymore.

Gene, would you shut up. I hate Pokémon as well, but do I go around saying stuff about it. NOPE! This is their forum, so stay away. You're giving a bad name to the other forums. Just leave them alone. What do you like?? Barbie's?? Oh, well they're gay. Go away and don't come back!

P.S Your stats look awful.
Mon 18/02/02 at 21:39
"©opy Right™"
I totally agree if he doesnt like pokemon dont post topics like this just leave the few people that are here alone.
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Yep, he sounds like a bandwagon jumper anyway: (he likes the latest fashions what his mates like, so he has to do t). And you can't say you despise it so much, especially since you said in the same post that you used to like it.
Fri 08/03/02 at 19:40
I agree T-devil. Gene... SHUT UP ABOUT POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone knows it is rubbish now so shut IT!!!!!!
Matless.
Mon 22/04/02 at 17:53
"Right!!!!!™"
T-Devil wrote:
> Gene wrote:
> The craze that started in Britain in 1998 is now down the drain.I
> can,t belive
> that some people still find it good.I used to like it but now its out
> of
> fashion.I dont know why anybody still likes it.I dont why Nintendo are
> still
> bothering about it.IT IS RUBBISH!Dont waste your money on it
> anymore.
>
> ************************************************************
>
> Gene, would you shut up. I hate Pokémon as well, but do I go
> around saying stuff about it. NOPE! This is their forum, so stay away.
> You're giving a bad name to the other forums. Just leave them alone.
> What do you like?? Barbie's?? Oh, well they're gay. Go away and don't
> come back!
>
> P.S Your stats look awful.

Lol there CRAP! he probaly comes on here twice a year.
Fri 19/07/02 at 19:07
i just need to try something
Fri 19/07/02 at 19:11

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.