GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A small message that will make me un-popular with the ladies."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 08:52
Regular
As many of you know i work in a small country pub washing dishes and doing the general donkey work. Theres only 2 blokes in the part time staff and the rest are girls. All they seem to do is tell me how to do my job, take the p*ss and generally annoy me.
There is one girl that will always tell me to hurry up when i'm working with her and the thing is no-one else has complained and the boss is satisfied with my work.
So all i have to say is "never ever work with women"
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:52
Regular
"I confused?"
Mr. Jammy git is among us.
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just let them do the work...

They'll want to prove they're better by taking over the task

As in Chemistry, I do nothing and still get A pass in pratical.

:D
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:37
Regular
"I confused?"
To bloody true.
Mon 18/02/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Craw wrote:
> Women only ever shout at you if they fancy you.

Yeah well that's why strict ugly people who shout a lot are best avoided
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:25
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
ok what I would do is wait and watch the wee girls and if they do one thing wrong just shout your head of they will become f**Ked off and say that they do that to you every time you work and if they shout still do it to get back at them because they desevre it.

I am a Regular !
Mon 18/02/02 at 09:09
Regular
"I confused?"
Good point, i try not to bend over the sink as it does my cilla black in.
Mon 18/02/02 at 09:08
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Well I'd be careful next time you're bending over that sink...!
Mon 18/02/02 at 09:07
Regular
"I confused?"
No the average age is about 16. Bsides making amove on these girl is about as romantic as kissing jabba the hutt.
Mon 18/02/02 at 09:03
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Gentlemen friends don't matter. Banter between the sexes are always a sign of affection.

Anyway there's only one way to find out. Places like that survive on sexual tension... I bet the average age is about 18 or 19...
Mon 18/02/02 at 09:01
Regular
"I confused?"
Not true, these women have gentlemen friends and they do more than shout they chuck wet dish clothes at me. ohhh the pain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.