GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Way Out - The Aftermath"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 07:16
Regular
What a PPV? I thought it was a great show and there were some real surprises, and of course it was good to see the nWo finally in action. I made some mistakes in my predictions, which ended up pretty poor in the end. But fairplay to the WWF, as they really surprised me with some of their decisions. Kurt Angle beating HHH? Never saw it coming. Maybe HHH wil join the nWo...

What did you think?
Sat 23/06/12 at 09:54
Regular
We are going to meet at the Hare and Hounds, abbey Village at 9am Route to be decided, cheers Simon
Mon 18/02/02 at 22:09
Regular
"..."
What did I think...
No Hardcore title match...
No Europen Title match...
No Cruiserweight Title match...
why does the WWF have so many belts if the don't mean anything to them?

Rob Van Dam vs Goldust was the best match of the night.
The Rock versus the Undertaker was the worst and actually sent me to sleep. Thanked my lucky stars I had left the video running and watched the rest next morning.Other random thoughts...
If the APA are in the Tag-Title match it will be against The Outsiders as they are always the Tag Team which represents the WWF when they are threatened from outside...
William Regal is the worst IC champion ever.
Scott Hall's hair looked a bit, well...gay.
Mon 18/02/02 at 07:16
Regular
What a PPV? I thought it was a great show and there were some real surprises, and of course it was good to see the nWo finally in action. I made some mistakes in my predictions, which ended up pretty poor in the end. But fairplay to the WWF, as they really surprised me with some of their decisions. Kurt Angle beating HHH? Never saw it coming. Maybe HHH wil join the nWo...

What did you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.