GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"email is not working"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/06/12 at 10:25
hello just created my new account.
but why i can not recieve emails ?
and how can i delete my profile, because
i dont want to stay at this side anymore.
tooo dufficult.
Wed 20/06/12 at 10:25
hello just created my new account.
but why i can not recieve emails ?
and how can i delete my profile, because
i dont want to stay at this side anymore.
tooo dufficult.
Wed 20/06/12 at 12:40
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
If you are having issues with your e-mail address, it's probably worth you submitting an e-mail support request from our Help and Support pages, including details of the e-mail address you are having a problem with and any information regarding which mail program you are using to access your mail account.

With that information to hand, we should be able to advise you of a solution to your problem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.