GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Life last week"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 22:48
Regular
Sorry but I have to have a moan as loads of things annoyed me last week here goes

1. People where I work saying us workers shouldn't have staff discount-yeah bet they wouldn't like it if they got discount and we complained.

2. People asking if my Checkout is open when I'm serving customers-use your eyes.

3. Pop Idol-How many more tv shows like this do we have to put up with? Root canal surgery is more fun.

4. You've Been Framed-people falling over and cracking their heads open on concrete. I could go down the local and stand outside to see the drunks do this, and I don't have to pay a TV licence to do it.

5. Ant and Dec singing the official world cup song-shudder

ok moan over
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:48
Regular
"um..."
Sorry but I have to have a moan as loads of things annoyed me last week here goes

1. People where I work saying us workers shouldn't have staff discount-yeah bet they wouldn't like it if they got discount and we complained.

2. People asking if my Checkout is open when I'm serving customers-use your eyes.

3. Pop Idol-How many more tv shows like this do we have to put up with? Root canal surgery is more fun.

4. You've Been Framed-people falling over and cracking their heads open on concrete. I could go down the local and stand outside to see the drunks do this, and I don't have to pay a TV licence to do it.

5. Ant and Dec singing the official world cup song-shudder

ok moan over
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:54
Regular
"um..."
The South Bank Show's on it annoys me too it's as interesting as cardboard
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:54
Regular
PJ and Duncan doing the World Cup Anthem? Hahahaha!

I know what you mean with this customer thing... you think the people that work in McDonalds are dull?

I worked in a burger outlet in a themepark for a month. More experience than anything...

Anyway, I stand behind this counter, and there's a menu above me, facing the customers. All lovely pictures of things, with prices that I can't see.

The amount of times somebody has gone "I'll have one of them *points*, one of them, *points, and one of them *points..."... I called someone a stupid ***k once for doing that. :0)
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:57
Regular
As if Pop Idol wasnt bad enough, they go and replace it with You've been framed. It really is a joke..

Bring back the premiership to prime time!
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:58
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Is that why you don't work there anymore? :D

hang on....memorys flooding back...
Sun 17/02/02 at 23:00
Regular
"um..."
Customers say this too me:

Can you get me some fags from the Kiosk?

umm ok will you look after the till and continue to serve yourself while I walk to the other end of the shop to get them?

Idiots. the Kiosk is near the exit they could get some on the way out
Sun 17/02/02 at 23:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why is it funny watching people in pain?
Sun 17/02/02 at 23:07
Regular
"um..."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why is it funny watching people in pain?

Thats the point it isn't. Like i said if I wanted to I could do it for free every night I don't want to do it so I don't I was just making a comparison.
Sun 17/02/02 at 23:07
Regular
"Back in black"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why is it funny watching people in pain?

Human nature!
Sun 17/02/02 at 23:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It was a rhetorical question...

I for one don't laugh at anyone in pain, even if I hate them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.