GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 22:13
Regular
Sorry but I have to have a moan as loads of things have annoyed me recently here goes

1. People where I work saying us workers shouldn't have staff discount-yeah bet they wouldn't like it if they got discount and we complained.

2. People asking if my Checkout is open when I'm serving customers-use your eyes.

3. Pop Idol-How many more tv shows like this do we have to put up with? Root canal surgery is more fun.

4. You've Been Framed-people falling over and cracking their heads open on concrete. I could go down the local and stand outside to see the drunks do this, and I don't have to pay a TV licence to do it.

5. Ant and Dec singing the official world cup song-shudder

ok moan over
Sun 24/02/02 at 00:12
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
This was in no way copies from the Fat Wreck Chords newsletter in any way- any reference to Fat Mike is purely coincidental.

Happy new year everyone. I learned a couple of neat things today and I thought it might be nice to share. I learned that Enron loaned their company jet toGeorge W for his entire presidential campaign. That was nice of them. It was also nice of George to hire several former Enron employees for his cabinet. I think it's nice when people help each other out. Like when Enron let the white
house know last year that they we're having financial problems in case anybody needed to sell any stock. Who's idea was it to privatize power companies anyway? When was the last time you went bargain shopping for electricity? I
thought it was nice when George W spoke the other day about how he wants to fight for human dignity. That's a pretty nice thing to say from a man who signed execution orders for over 50 people in the nice state of Texas.

Human dignity and the death penalty kind of go hand in hand don't you think? In fact, There are 6 countries in the world other than the US that still execute people under 18: Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, and Bangladesh. It's good to know how much we have in common with these countries known for their superior morality. I know a nice thing we could all do, make sure that lying m*th******er doesn't get re-elected, if he doesn't get impeached first. Now that would be nice! Oh, I also learned that in the summer in Australia there's about 100 million flys and people down here sure like to put butter on everything.

Slayer,

Fat Mike

so there you go- obviously I wrote all that, Fat Mike is just my er... alter ego... yeah.
Sat 23/02/02 at 23:12
the cameras actually missed Bush shredding up all those voting slips........... oops i wasn't meant to mention that.

ah well least the people over there do actually vote and care about their country. though the guys they have to vote for aren't anywhere near as bad as the idiots we have to choose
Sat 23/02/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
not all politicians are like that...

just the ones who have a chance of getting elected...

that's very wierd. Oh well, at least elections aren't (quite) as bad over here as in America.

"Hmm, it seems half of California's voting slips got lost. Oh well, we never count the votes anyway, we just go by what the TV stations are saying on the news, so here ya go Bush you can be President I guess..."
Sat 23/02/02 at 22:46
misterhappy wrote:
You know that
> civilisation is in decline when more young people vote for Will or Gareth than
> will vote at a general election, AND they'll pay for the priviledge as well...
> maybe the government should charge us £1 to vote and then everyone would
> suddenly flood the polling booths.

even though i've never seen pop idol and couldn't give a rat's as* about it there's one big difference between Will and Gareth and the political parties. Will and Gareth aren't lying, snivelling, sneaky, upper class pillocks who lick the a** of the European Union. People actually have some respect for the people who were on pop idol
Sat 23/02/02 at 22:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Here is another good moan for you, The government has somehow come to the conclusion that raising taxes is the only way to fix the s**tate of the NHS. The same government that spent over £4billion on those s**tupid millenium project that went to sh*t, and that really pis*es me off. >:(
Wed 20/02/02 at 23:04
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
The Decoy wrote:
> Sorry but I have to have a moan

Don't be sorry get angry!

3. Pop Idol-How many more tv shows like this do we
> have to put up with? Root canal surgery is more fun.

good call. You know that civilisation is in decline when more young people vote for Will or Gareth than will vote at a general election, AND they'll pay for the priviledge as well... maybe the government should charge us £1 to vote and then everyone would suddenly flood the polling booths.
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:59
They're all very good points, but there is another point you can add to 1. People asking stupid questions is made infinitely more difficult when the customer doesn't understand a word of English. S'pose its part of the job working in London
Wed 20/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
popstars, soapstars and pop idol. Now I hear their making a new series. Popstars 2 or rockstars I think, it does't make a difference Its still going to be the same show with idiots who pretend they can sing auditioning and getting put down by the stuck up judges. Perhaps the only thing worth watching in these pointless shows.
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:40
Regular
"um..."
The makers of You've Been Framed on fire is funnier (not that i'm a psychopathic murderer or anything)
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:33
I was waiting for someone to moan about youv'e been framed, i though i would have to do it!?!?!
That presenter that does it at the moment thinks she is funny but everyone is laughing at her, not the lame joke she just tryed to make funny. The programme has never been that big, but i must say that it is a coincidence that someone is standing at a side of a pavement and someone coincidentely comes past on their bike and falls off!
The program is blatently set up!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.